My results are in!!!!! 50% PDR!!!

popa_top2000

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Heres my timeline. I am active Army stationed in Belgium. My MEB was done at Landstuhl and my packet was sent to DC.

5/19/2010 Date of Physician's notification of MEB
5/19/2010 Date commander notified of MEB
7/27/2010 Date of initial PEBLO counseling
7/28/2010 Physical exams completed
7/28/2010 Date physician dictated MEB narrative summary
9/01/2010 Date physician dictated MEB narrative summary
9/14/2010 Date counseled on MEB send to PEB
9/16/2010 Date sent to PEB
9/20/2010 Date received by PEB
12/8/2010 PEB returned for additional info
End of Jan 11 Packet returned with updated info
2/15/2011 results are in 50% permanent for Bipolar disorder

Its been a long long process and very stressful. I am thrilled with the outcome since I was only looking to get 30% or even less like 10%, since that seems the norm for bipolar.

Thanks to everyone on this forum and thanks to Jason for creating it. This has been the place I have turned to for many many answers.

Finally I can get on with my life!

velezpr

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Thats great !! But dont forget about taking care of your condition. Cheers !!

popa_top2000

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
O I won't forget to take care of myself. I am happy with the outcome but it does suck that I have a medical problem that I will have to live with forever. I have a great wife who is there to keep me in check and make sure I take my meds and see the doc when I'm getting out of hand.

fdmckeever

PEB Forum Veteran
Good luck in the future and don't forget to apply for your VA benefits and compensation for any service connected conditions beyond those rated by DOD.

fdm

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">