My Results are in

CabledawgphoneG

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
So for my envelope today and well they increased it from 10% to 20%. So no retirement but hey at least they concurred that it was worse than they originally rated.

Good luck to everyone else if my went fairly quick. I'd say probably less than 2 years from when I first was notified I could file.

CabledawgphoneG

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
When did you first submit your case and what branch are you?

I want to say it was around November of 2018 when I sent my package in. I believe it was May or June 2018 when I got notified about being eligible(I was pretty skeptical it was a scam).

I was Air Force and was Medically Discharged in 2005.

My case may have went quicker for 2 reasons.
1. I didnt initially go file for my VA Benefits till almost 2 years after discharge. (Personal reasons I had a fucked shoulder but didnt feel right applying when guys are missing limbs)

2. From the time I did enroll in the VA Healthcare I have used them almost exclusively, sans a ER visit or 2 for shoulder dislocation and maybe a cold.

So as far as record collection it wasnt difficult for them to gather all my records except for the ER visits which I notified my care team of each time I went. My shoulder was also the only issue eligible to be looked at even though I asked for other issues to be looked at as well. If they would have addressed those issues it would have been 30% as I fucked my right hand and wrist up which is another 10% along with bilateral added, but oh well wasnt really holding my breath on it.

Hopefully you all hear some good news shortly

CabledawgphoneG

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Looking at the PDF file for my DD Form 294 it shows I digitally signed it September 2018 and I sent it off probably within the next week.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">