My timeline and a question

Here is something that you need to keep in mind with the VA..... IF your local VA/QTC completed all of the paperwork for the C&P exam properly, then it should take in-between 2 - 3 weeks (if that long) for the VA to rate conditions. In the IDES process, the VA ratings are all accomplished in Seattle, not at your regional office. With that said, if there is ANYTHING wrong with your paperwork, they do not pick up a phone and make a 5 minute phone call to fix the problem.... instead they send a request for the paperwork/error to be fixed. This request goes to the bottom of the new case queue and they have 30 days to address it. In my case the C&P Audiologist did not state whether she felt my Tinnitus was related to working on a flight deck for 12 years. The Seattle office requested the Audiologist to provide a medical opinion on my Tinnitus, after 30 days the Audiologist replied back with "No medical Opinion is required and therefore none will be provided". The Seattle Office then re-requested for the Audiologist to provide a medical opinion so they could determine whether the Tinnitus was duty/service related. 30 days later the Audiologist provide a medical opinion of "Service Connected due to exposure to jet noise"

Long story short.... my VA ratings took 63 days to complete, 3 days for the initial 6 conditions and then 60 days to rate the tinnitus.

It is different for everyone... best case scenario 2 weeks, worst case 2,3,4 months. At this point your MSC is the best person to talk to, they work for the VA and can see exactly what is going on with your case
Thanks for the info....My rating was sent back to my PEB Friday afternoon after I wrote my post...lol..So now I wait some more I guess and see what I get. The VA told me they mailed it to me....which who mails anything anymore, why not just email it? Oh well..guess I will find out in a few days what they rated me as.

I'm here at fort Lee VA my MCS says he can't nor does he have any info if my proposal ratings...are they obligated to share that with me or is it just straight through the peblo then to me?

I'm here at fort Lee VA my MCS says he can't nor does he have any info if my proposal ratings...are they obligated to share that with me or is it just straight through the peblo then to me?

I don't know how obligated they are but my MSC printed out a copy as soon as he could access the. Your PEBLO won't get them until he/she gets the PEB findings.

Thanks for the info....My rating was sent back to my PEB Friday afternoon after I wrote my post...lol..So now I wait some more I guess and see what I get. The VA told me they mailed it to me....which who mails anything anymore, why not just email it? Oh well..guess I will find out in a few days what they rated me as.
Mine were mailed out to me last month so they said. Never got them. I called the VA and they faxed them to me in minutes

Yeah my MSC was adamant that he could not share the proposed ratings with me. However, as suggested early in this thread I chatted the VA and they were faxing to me in 10 min while still hanging out in the chat window. The ratings and the huge narrative.

Mine look like this:
PTSD 30%
Tinnitus 10%
Right wrist 10%
Right leg nerve injury 10% (referred condition so most likey DoD is gonna be 10%)
Overall rating 50% VA.

Just waiting on DA199 now and to gtfo! I say that because I already obtained IT certifications (Network+, Security+, CCENT ready for CCNA) to complement my bachelor's degree in IT. Had a ton of offers, but cannot give employers a good availability yet.

My MSC will not tell me anything, as if their life depended on it. I get there are rules, i'm just trying to plan my life over here. I hope i can call the VA after 10 days and maybe they will tell me something.

I'm awaiting ratings here. VA says my packet is still in the National Work Queue awaiting an office to pick it up and work it. I thought Seattle did all the IDES claims. VA rep I chatted with said that is not the case.

eBenefits just updated to Prep for Decision. Movement yay!

I don't know how obligated they are but my MSC printed out a copy as soon as he could access the. Your PEBLO won't get them until he/she gets the PEB findings.
I found out that the VA Proposed rating was out from MSC, and he couldn't reveal the percentages. I received later in mail the letter sent from VA with the rating numbers. However, I called my PEBLO and told her about the news, she told me my case was still with PEB but she could see the numbers and she said I quote "you'll be happy with the numbers". Does that mean the case has come back from PEB?

I found out that the VA Proposed rating was out from MSC, and he couldn't reveal the percentages. I received later in mail the letter sent from VA with the rating numbers. However, I called my PEBLO and told her about the news, she told me my case was still with PEB but she could see the numbers and she said I quote "you'll be happy with the numbers". Does that mean the case has come back from PEB?
Welcome to the PEB Forum! :)

Bottom line, it's up to the PEBLO (mainly) or MSC to reveal your DoVA proposed ratings if they want to! It would seem that your DoVA proposed ratings are available in the DoVA database system albeit they prefer not to reveal them to you at this particular point in time. Take care!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

Bottom line, it's up to the PEBLO (mainly) or MSC to reveal your DoVA proposed ratings if they want to! It would seem that your DoVA proposed ratings are available in the DoVA database system albeit they prefer not to reveal them to you at this particular point in time. Take care!

It's wild how different it is from PEBLO to PEBLO and MSC to MSC. My MSC holds nothing back. He calls to see how I'm going every couple of weeks and is always very approachable. My first PEBLO was the same way. When she quit and I was assigned a new one, I got a person that has little personality and is always cranky when you call or email. All I get is, "you'll know something when I do. Please stop calling." I call once every two or three weeks. I don't think that's unreasonable but she does.

It's wild how different it is from PEBLO to PEBLO and MSC to MSC. My MSC holds nothing back. He calls to see how I'm going every couple of weeks and is always very approachable. My first PEBLO was the same way. When she quit and I was assigned a new one, I got a person that has little personality and is always cranky when you call or email. All I get is, "you'll know something when I do. Please stop calling." I call once every two or three weeks. I don't think that's unreasonable but she does.
Indeed, that's so true! When I was in the DoD IDES MEB/PEB process, my PEBLO was great albeit my MSC was never reachable by me. If people don't like their jobs, then they should just quit since there's always a line of people who wants to do it correctly! Take care!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!