My Timeline ( Bipolar, anxiety, PTSD)

a.der

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Feb- Code 37
March- NARSUM written
March-DAWG found unfit
April-August -- Crickets. Had to physically walk into the PEBLOS office, only to find out they "lost" my file. More like buried.
Sept- CC letter, unfit statement
Oct- Crickets
November- Had to walk in there AGAIN, to find out they needed a new NARSUM because the first one was too old
Late Nov- Had to walk in there again on my own, finally got in touch with VA liaison. Listed out conditions
Dec- QTC call, set up VA appointments
Dec-Jan - C&P exams ( seven total)
Jan 18th- Received C&P findings
Feb 11th- Mental Health Provider finally writes addendum to say they agree with VA findings
Feb 14th- MyPERS notification that package was accepted

Crossing my fingers for no more weird delays!

Thank you for sharing your journey through the MEB/PEB process.
+++++++++++++++++

Feb- Code 37
March- NARSUM written
March-DAWG found unfit
April-August -- Crickets. Had to physically walk into the PEBLOS office, only to find out they "lost" my file. More like buried.
Sept- CC letter, unfit statement
Oct- Crickets
November- Had to walk in there AGAIN, to find out they needed a new NARSUM because the first one was too old
Late Nov- Had to walk in there again on my own, finally got in touch with VA liaison. Listed out conditions
Dec- QTC call, set up VA appointments
Dec-Jan - C&P exams ( seven total)
Jan 18th- Received C&P findings
Feb 11th- Mental Health Provider finally writes addendum to say they agree with VA findings
Feb 14th- MyPERS notification that package was accepted

Crossing my fingers for no more weird delays!
Update:

Feb 15th: Found Unfit, awaiting VA ratings!

Update: 4Mar 19 EBenefits just moved to preparation for decision. Does anyone know about how much longer until I hear word?

good luck !

Congrats

Amazing congrats! Were you put on TRDL or PRDL?
TDRL because they have to for PTSD, but with my bipolar diagnosis I’m never going to be fit for duty, so I know I’ll be permanent eventually.

4/11/19 EBenefits changed to preparation for Decision...fingers crossed