My timeline depression anxiety and migraines

Shortyvane1

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Here is my overseas timeline
Dec 10 applied for voluntary separation was denied due to a code 37
Jan 10 per md dawg seems unfit
Feb 8 I contacted med board personnel and they stated impact Lester still with cc
Feb 14 letter received from cc (deemed fit) I wrote my statement stating how the migraines and depression affects me
Feb 15 was told package was sent back to AFPC

Now it’s just a waiting game I just want out my migraines have not been controlled and I take various meds for them and my depression. I’ve also been non deployable for a year now I’m supposed to start school in Jan 2020 and if I don’t make it back in time I loose my seat (school admission) do you guys really think it will go past end of this year for all this to be over? Is so frustrating that I can’t even apply for separation after I’m done with my deros :(

The waiting is the hardest part for many.

Feb 8 I contacted med board personnel and they stated impact Lester still with cc
Feb 14 letter received from cc (deemed fit) I wrote my statement stating how the migraines and depression affects me
March 4th afpc made the decision full med board directed
March 19 briefed by peblo awaiting va app

Now it’s just a waiting game I just want out my migraines have not been controlled and I take various meds for them and my depression. I’ve also been non deployable for a year now I’m supposed to start school in Jan 2020 and if I don’t make it back in time I loose my seat (school admission) do you guys really think it will go past end of this year for all this to be over? Is so frustrating that I can’t even apply for separation after I’m done with my deros :(

update
April no answer from peblo
May 2nd conference with va rep listed conditions
May 8th & 14th first 2 appointments dates for exams

update
April no answer from peblo
May 2nd conference with va rep listed conditions
May 8th & 14th first 2 appointments dates for exams
June11 exams back to peblo
June 29 meb board completed and narsum
July 3 package submitted back to afpc