My timeline. Estimated separation??

Mine still says Gathering, review of decision also, but I got another notice saying the VA was done
How did you receive the notice that the VA was done? Was it like the mypers emails from when your case was sent to afpc or something?

Awesome :) I got 80/90 and I go back tomorrow to sign the paper work. I hope you all get answers soon keep me posted!

I hope so as well, this is killing me!

Here is my final timeline:
July 2-code 37
August 18-peblo brief
September 26- package sent to afpc
October 31ish-afpc phone call
November 13-afpc determined full meb
November 23-va claims with msc
November 26- December 10 va/c&p
December 26- peblo received va exams
December 28- signed 618
January 2- received mypers notification that case was sent to afpc.
January 22- handnt heard anything so I called PEBLO; AFPC deemed me Unfit as of 8 Jan and sent it to the VA the same day.
January 28- VA claims completed, sent back to AFPC for DOD ratings
January 30- Ratings back to PEBLO, got 80 DOD/90 VA TDRL
February 5- ORDERS BEING RELEIVED FROM DUTY 27 APL 2019.

I have 31 days of leave by the end of April, commander gave me 20 days permissive, so I have 51 days of terminal starting March 7th. I have ten days prior to the 6th of March to out-process, my last official day of work is 15 FEB, straight into a 3 day weekend.

July 2-code 37
August 18-peblo brief
December 28- signed 618
January 22- handnt heard anything so I called PEBLO; AFPC deemed me Unfit as of 8 Jan and sent it to the VA the same day.

I have 31 days of leave by the end of April, commander gave me 20 days permissive, so I have 51 days of terminal starting March 7th. I have ten days prior to the 6th of March to out-process, my last official day of work is 15 FEB, straight into a 3 day weekend.
Congrats!! Mind me asking what your referring condition was? Wondering why you are on TDRL.

jesus still??? i got my DOS w/ final out

And with no end in sight. I called the 1800 number because I guess they aren’t too friendly at the Providence office and my completion date moved to July. I’m confident I have lost my job and can’t even start the search for a new one. No one can or will give me any information other than “soon”

I am seriously regretting listening to my shirt and not doing LDES. I wasn’t hard pressed for a VA check and even already had my appointment with my VA MSC. This is definitely a decision I am regretting. Was just told “it could possibly be taking so long because it could be getting P&T”

And with no end in sight. I called the 1800 number because I guess they aren’t too friendly at the Providence office and my completion date moved to July. I’m confident I have lost my job and can’t even start the search for a new one. No one can or will give me any information other than “soon”
That 1800 number is bullshit. My timeline on VA is July as well, but there’s just no way it could take that long. I can’t imagine it taking that long. Is there no set standard of how long they are allowed to take, or is it just as long as they want?

I am seriously regretting listening to my shirt and not doing LDES. I wasn’t hard pressed for a VA check and even already had my appointment with my VA MSC. This is definitely a decision I am regretting. Was just told “it could possibly be taking so long because it could be getting P&T”
What is P&T?

I talked to the VA and he told me that they aim for 30-45 days, however they have been backed up so expect 60 days.

I talked to the VA and he told me that they aim for 30-45 days, however they have been backed up so expect 60 days.

I’ll take that, they are guessing around the 15th for me. Trying to get my commanders approval now to go and start my paperwork and processing for my job next month. Trying to remakn positive through all this

July 2-code 37
August 18-peblo brief
December 28- signed 618

That's awesome. I hope my case runs like yours and I could be hearing something shortly.

Mine still says Gathering, review of decision also, but I got another notice saying the VA was done
Where did you receive the notification that the va wad done? Your peblo? Mypers email?

Where did you receive the notification that the va wad done? Your peblo? Mypers email?
So I was really impatient and called my PEBLO and she looked and said it was done at AFPC then I called the providence number and they told me it was at the rater. Then I checked va.gov site and it was updated in there.

So I was really impatient and called my PEBLO and she looked and said it was done at AFPC then I called the providence number and they told me it was at the rater. Then I checked va.gov site and it was updated in there.

Man the Providence people have been assholes lately. They hung up on me last time

Yeah peblo told me today to expect "atleast" 45 days at the va based on what he's seen from the cases at our base. So frustrating.

Yeah peblo told me today to expect "atleast" 45 days at the va based on what he's seen from the cases at our base. So frustrating.

Its crazy seeing how it varies esp seeing some people who have gotten their ratings back in a matter of weeks. There really seems to be no reasoning behind this at all and its beyond frustrating and seems there is a better way to handle this. We are put in a position to not be able to commit to jobs and plans, why not just request ratings for the unfit conditions and let us go about our way and deal with the VA ratings later. Then again I guess that's why they have LDES as an option again.