August 24-code 37
August 28-peblo brief
October 19- package sent to afpc
October 31-afpc phone call
November 16-afpc determined full meb
November 19-va claims with msc
December 11-26- va/c&p
January 9- peblo received va exams
January 14- signed 618. & received mypers notification that case was sent to afpc.
January 17- found unfit and sent to va
January 18- va received case
February 7- va finished ratings and sent to afpc.

Peblo says we should get everything back in about 14 days? Finally getting closer

Update

August 24-code 37
August 28-peblo brief
December 11-26- va/c&p
January 14- signed 618. & received mypers notification that case was sent to afpc.

Peblo says we should get everything back in about 14 days? Finally getting closer
That’s awesome! What base are you at?

Update

August 24-code 37
August 28-peblo brief
December 11-26- va/c&p

Congrats man, I have lost all hope on hearing anything soon and am officially kicking myself in the ass for not doing LDES. My job emailed me this morning wanting me in place asap and all I could say is still waiting on the VA.

Just an update, my proposed ratings have been completed. They are doing the final explanation of benefits before sending back to the PEB for DoD ratings are done.

nice, I called the VA hotline and was told my case was assigned to a team on 29 Jan. Hoping this is the end of this process for me as I am ready to move on. I literally and packed and ready to go

Just an update, my proposed ratings have been completed. They are doing the final explanation of benefits before sending back to the PEB for DoD ratings are done.
You hear anything yet? My peblo told me should be a couple weeks for the DoD ratings to get completed and sent back to them but I've seen this only take a few days for some people.

My va potion was finalized and sent to the dod yesterday. I should get the dod package this week or early next.

Really hoping to hear some news this week. Im coming up on 45 days at the VA and was able to comfirm my claims were with the ratings team

Just check ebenefits moved to prep for decision and completion date to may 5

Update

August 24-code 37
August 28-peblo brief
December 26- va/c&p
February 14-recieved ratings from peblo.
February 15-signed ratings.

Picked an estimated DOS and I was told about 2 weeks until I recieve orders.

Update

August 24-code 37
August 28-peblo brief
December 26- va/c&p

So they called AFPC while I was in there. The case workers said they weren’t busy or backed up anymore so may see them before that

Update

August 24-code 37
August 28-peblo brief
December 26- va/c&p

Is your checklist loaded?

That would be awesome if I got them before that. And no checklist. Just been doing the squadron checklist for now.

My outbound assignments made my head hurt. I told them I was medically retiring and ask how soon a checklist would be loaded and they said three months. I said no my board is over and i signed for everything, she then says we will load it in a month to three months then......ohhhh man lol. I just asked my shirt if he could talk to someone

My outbound assignments made my head hurt. I told them I was medically retiring and ask how soon a checklist would be loaded and they said three months. I said no my board is over and i signed for everything, she then says we will load it in a month to three months then......ohhhh man lol. I just asked my shirt if he could talk to someone
Yeah that definitely doesn't sound right

I got my orders three days after I signed, walked into outbound and gave them my orders and they loaded the outprocessing check list