My Timeline (Ft. Knox)

I am not stationed at Knox either but that is the closest Army Installation to me. I am active duty and assigned to Recruiting Command but I am not a recruiter. I'm in Cleveland

So I don't know if it is down either but I am thinking I am getting the run around about it still being down. I have 14 conditions and 2 mental health so I'm sure it will take some time

My rebuttal's were generally for clerical errors. My DA199 has the surgery of each foot applied as date of onset for condition, but they applied the dates to the wrong foot. My NARSUM and physical profile still do not match. My Command thankfully is understanding because they could make me take a record APFT with the run. I have been a pain to them through the process because if I can't get my stuff straight then others with more serious problems must have an even more difficult time.

Are you Active? Where are you stationed? Who is your PEBLO?

April 2011: AF doc submitted for MEB
November 2011: AF doc resubmitted for MEB
April 2012: Fit for Duty Eval at Ft. Knox
06APR12: Physicians Notification of MEB
11APR12: Commander notified of MEB
18APR12: initial PEBLO counseling
24APR12: Physical exam completed
26APR12: Physician called to go over conditions
11MAY12: NARSUM
17MAY12: PEBLO get NARSUM
22MAY12: Counseled on NARSUM
19JUN12: Appealed NARSUM
21JUN12: Appeal returned (no changes)
25JUN12: forwarded to PEB
28JUN12: apparently found unfit, letter sent to DRAS
06JUL12: DRAS received unfit letter (assumption looking at ebenefits info)
25JUL12: Contacted MSC told VA done with proposed ratings
27JUL12: Received unfit letter
14AUG12: iPEB results sent FedEx (waiting to see my ratings)
15AUG12: received DA199 and proposed ratings
22AUG12: sent ratings reconsideration memo waiver of formal board and rebuttal
18SEP12: received PEB letter that was sent to D-RAS on 04SEP12 for ratings reconsideration
25OCT12: received word that VA reconsideration of Ratings complete and sent back to PEB
27FEB13: PEB finally finished packet and sent to PDA. (no change in ratings from reconsideration)

I'm still waiting on my reconsideration myself. I'll be happy either way. I mean I have good ratings as is but if they change them because of new evidence every little bit helps. Sorry to hear you didnt get the results you wanted

A few cities in that state are ranked in the top ten worst lol. I'm selling my leave so I'll be out sooner. I hope it doesn't take 4 months though sine I waived the PEB and just went for the VA reconsideration