My timeline in Florida

Providence told me for Navy at least on this coast (East) VA cases are averaging 30 days or more. I'm on day 24, and was told "any day now," which makes sense. I think they are given 45 days max and everyone I've spoken to seems to be of the impression findings will come back before that time.

Surprisingly, the PEBS final findings seem to be hitting the timeline of 7-9 days to return to the service members respective PEBLOS (post VA, etc). Has this been any one else's experience? I'm actually surprised to see that timeline isn't much called into question as 7-9 days is relatively quick. So I hope it's safe to say once findings are back, your sit down with the PEBLO is imminent. But who knows?

So it's looking like yourself and others included are right at the 30 day mark. If that's any indication, that would mean mine would be back next week. lol This process really sucks. But glad to hear things are moving for you @daaquestion

@BoomYak @daaquestion can you guys keep me posted on when exactly from the date of your findings the PEB gets the official findings to your PEBLOS?

Yea. My VA ratings were done yesterday and the PEB told me today that they should finish today/tomorrow. Lets hope so.

@daaquestion What did they say your next step was? and how long? I can't believe the PEB moved that fast on the backside

@BoomYak peblo told you ratings were in? When did yours go to VA again?

Nice. Yea I forgot you're Air Force and this is an Air Force case timeline lol. That's good. Good luck brother. Hopefully the Navy PEB rocks and rolls

Very nice, good turn around on PEB also. Are any of these Navy timelines or just AF?

Really hoping this is the week I hear something, my anxiety is off the charts.

Army, Virginia

Hope you hear something soon. Navy timelines seem to be 30 days approx. VA to PEB. The PEB to PEBLO seems to be dialed down now to about a week. Nice to see these moving quicker but still doesn't alleviate the general anxiety about the process any. I was referred February 15.

Providence seemed to have a lot of info on my Navy case so I'm assuming Navy goes through there also? Or am I mistaken?