My timeline/Peterson AFB

I got the email in both my personal and my military email address. Ensure your email is updated in myPers. My PEBLO had told me that not everyone has been receiving the emails from myPers.

Also, my eBenefits has not changed yet either.

You can call your PEBLO and ask for an update or you can try calling Providence VA. I ended up calling the Office of Airman's Counsel and found out that an unfit memo was loaded to my file that day.

What does your timeline look like? When did your package go to the PEB?

I was sent to IPEB 13Jan2017. I just called my PEBLO and she said it was send to VA so it was found UNFIT but not 100% guaranteed unfit... I guess lol
Either way it is nice knowing at least something. She said its going to be another 90days for the finding to come back from the VA

was on my relayhealth health site.
automated email
I was sent to IPEB 13Jan2017. I just called my PEBLO and she said it was send to VA so it was found UNFIT but not 100% guaranteed unfit... I guess lol
Either way it is nice knowing at least something. She said its going to be another 90days for the finding to come back from the VA
My Pueblo said 3 to 5 months but my ratings were back in 4 weeks. You are right 100 is not guaranteed but hope for the best.

My evens fits changed from pending decision approval to preparation for decision back to pending decision approval. New est completion dates 6/25/17 - 9/27/17. All in three hours. Some movement at least. No historical claims yet.

Of you register with vets.gov (the site ebenefits keeps advertising), it gives you when your claim was last updated and what the status means. It actually seems a little more informative. In my case it hasnt been updated since 15 Dec 16.

Well my claim on ebenefits went historical this morning so my ratings should be sent back to the PEB. Things are moving fast now. Hopefully you are all there too!

Well my claim on ebenefits went historical this morning so my ratings should be sent back to the PEB. Things are moving fast now. Hopefully you are all there too!
What do you do, check your Ebennies hourly? ;-)

Haha, don't we all? Or am I the odd ball here? Noni just happened to check yesterday and there was movement, so I checked today and it went historical.

Something weird happened to me, I have 15 claims. My eBenefits was on "Pending Decision Approval" this morning, I just checked and its back at "Gathering Evidence" BUT, here is the weird thing, one claim was open and completed TODAY on my "Historical" but it was only for ONE condition only, not the 15 I am claiming. Has anyone seen this before?

at least you can view your e-benefits, mine only gives error codes and no data

I have been assigned a rater at VA and Providence said to give it about 3 weeks.

My eBenefits hasn't changed at all still.

Just got the email that my case was sent to the va (so I guess that makes me unfit?)

Va inspire dashboard says average time to completion is 70.6 days. Fingers crossed and now the long wait begins

Just got the email that my case was sent to the va (so I guess that makes me unfit?)

Va inspire dashboard says average time to completion is 70.6 days. Fingers crossed and now the long wait begins

Are you Air Force? What is the VA Inspire Dashboard?

Is everyone responding here Active Duty, or any Reservists here? I'm ARC so just wondering.

Im active duty

Im active duty