My Timeline - PTSD

campbellSFC

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
How long after receiving your Permanent profile did they contact you to make an appointment with the MSC? I haven't heard anything since April 16th

sw78

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Good evening everyone! Just wanted to send a new update on my progress...

Referral by PCM - 11 Mar 19
Met with Dr. for P3 Profile - 27 Mar 19
1st Appointment with PEBLO - 29 Mar 19
Mandatory briefing for everyone - 2 Apr 19
Appointment with MSC - 10 Apr 19

All C&P Exams have been scheduled:
VA Dental Exam - 23 Apr 19
VA Medical Exam - 30 Apr 19
VA Audiology Exam - 7 May 19
VA Mental Health - 14 May

Met with VA Dr to go over NARSUM - 20 May
Met with PEBLO to receive a copy of NARSUM - 30 May
Met with lawyer at SMEBC - 4 June
Signed NARSUM with PEBLO - 4 June
Packet sent to San Antonio for IPEB - 5-6 June

sw78

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Both the lawyer and PEBLO are saying about 8 weeks to get ratings back. PEBLO thinks I should get my unfit memo by next Friday

violingoddess91

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Both the lawyer and PEBLO are saying about 8 weeks to get ratings back. PEBLO thinks I should get my unfit memo by next Friday
Your timeline is about similar as mine. I'm just about a week sooner than yours. I should be expecting my unfit memo by the end of this week.

sw78

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Your timeline is about similar as mine. I'm just about a week sooner than yours. I should be expecting my unfit memo by the end of this week.
That’s awesome! Keep me/us all updated if you could. Would love to keep comparing where we both are in the process:)

violingoddess91

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
That’s awesome! Keep me/us all updated if you could. Would love to keep comparing where we both are in the process:)
Of course. I have my own thread, under "Fort Campbell - My MEB Timeline" where you can see my progress.

JR711

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
When you went through the VA exams - did you only get seen for the unfit conditions or for everything ?

usarmy68e

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
When you went through the VA exams - did you only get seen for the unfit conditions or for everything ?
they see you for everything you claimed with your MSC, the DOD uses only your referred conditions to determine your FIT/UNFIT and DOD rating.

sw78

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Just wanted to send a new update. I’ve been found unfit and meet with my PEBLO tomorrow to get the memo. Right afterwards I’m going to go see if I can get a memo from my commander to turn my CIF in ASAP. This will make it easier when I get my out-processing paperwork.

How is everyone else moving along?

campbellSFC

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Just wanted to send a new update. I’ve been found unfit and meet with my PEBLO tomorrow to get the memo. Right afterwards I’m going to go see if I can get a memo from my commander to turn my CIF in ASAP. This will make it easier when I get my out-processing paperwork.

How is everyone else moving along?
I met with Legal on 25 Jun, we requested an IMR for a condition that clearly doesn't meet retention standards that VA said is fine. I am now waiting on that to go through.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">