My Timeline - PTSD

How long after receiving your Permanent profile did they contact you to make an appointment with the MSC? I haven't heard anything since April 16th

my MSC contacted me about a week or so after i got my profile.

Thanks. It's been about 10 days for me so far. Ill give it a couple more days before I reach out.

Good evening everyone! Just wanted to send a new update on my progress...

Referral by PCM - 11 Mar 19
Met with Dr. for P3 Profile - 27 Mar 19
1st Appointment with PEBLO - 29 Mar 19
Mandatory briefing for everyone - 2 Apr 19
Appointment with MSC - 10 Apr 19

All C&P Exams have been scheduled:
VA Dental Exam - 23 Apr 19
VA Medical Exam - 30 Apr 19
VA Audiology Exam - 7 May 19
VA Mental Health - 14 May

Met with VA Dr to go over NARSUM - 20 May
Met with PEBLO to receive a copy of NARSUM - 30 May
Met with lawyer at SMEBC - 4 June
Signed NARSUM with PEBLO - 4 June
Packet sent to San Antonio for IPEB - 5-6 June

Both the lawyer and PEBLO are saying about 8 weeks to get ratings back. PEBLO thinks I should get my unfit memo by next Friday

Both the lawyer and PEBLO are saying about 8 weeks to get ratings back. PEBLO thinks I should get my unfit memo by next Friday

Your timeline is about similar as mine. I'm just about a week sooner than yours. I should be expecting my unfit memo by the end of this week.

Your timeline is about similar as mine. I'm just about a week sooner than yours. I should be expecting my unfit memo by the end of this week.
That’s awesome! Keep me/us all updated if you could. Would love to keep comparing where we both are in the process:)

That’s awesome! Keep me/us all updated if you could. Would love to keep comparing where we both are in the process:)

Of course. I have my own thread, under "Fort Campbell - My MEB Timeline" where you can see my progress.

When you went through the VA exams - did you only get seen for the unfit conditions or for everything ?

I got seen for everything I claimed

When you went through the VA exams - did you only get seen for the unfit conditions or for everything ?
they see you for everything you claimed with your MSC, the DOD uses only your referred conditions to determine your FIT/UNFIT and DOD rating.

Just wanted to send a new update. I’ve been found unfit and meet with my PEBLO tomorrow to get the memo. Right afterwards I’m going to go see if I can get a memo from my commander to turn my CIF in ASAP. This will make it easier when I get my out-processing paperwork.

How is everyone else moving along?

Just wanted to send a new update. I’ve been found unfit and meet with my PEBLO tomorrow to get the memo. Right afterwards I’m going to go see if I can get a memo from my commander to turn my CIF in ASAP. This will make it easier when I get my out-processing paperwork.

How is everyone else moving along?

I met with Legal on 25 Jun, we requested an IMR for a condition that clearly doesn't meet retention standards that VA said is fine. I am now waiting on that to go through.

I wanted to send a new update to everyone. Got my ratings back yesterday (3 Sep). I received 50% Army / 100% VA. The 50% isn’t an issue for me as I hit my 20 year mark last month. Im going to legal today and have an appointment with my PEBLO and MSC next week to sign my 199 and receive my VA Outbrief.

Congrats