My Timeline Question

from what i read here, expect a couple weeks for them to kick it down to the PEB and a couple more to get it to your PEBLO and for you to sign off on. congratulations. now what was your timeline like lol

I submitted in September of 2017.

i just refreshed mine and the open claim had disappeared, said nothing to show. refreshed and there it is again and again. open and awaiting action. FML is it trying to tell me something! halp! lol

Alright I refreshed for the night and it went from pending decision approval to preparation for decision. What the hell is this? Also, my projected completion moved later by 3-6 months. From March to damn September.

Alright I refreshed for the night and it went from pending decision approval to preparation for decision. What the hell is this? Also, my projected completion moved later by 3-6 months. From March to damn September.
Check your closed claims

Check your closed claims
Nothing there yet :/ but thanks. Nothing on the benefit letter generator either. Damn. Maybe my shit just got kicked back a stage. I'll wait for tomorrow before I accept starting over, then again wait day by day hahaha. SMH

CLAIM WENT COMPLETE! woooooooooooo.

dont know a percentage yet. i tried looking everywhere, maybe ebenefits hasnt updated it yet. and this is funny, VETS.gov actually updated my claim status first before ebennies(by about half an hour).

CLAIM WENT COMPLETE! woooooooooooo.

dont know a percentage yet. i tried looking everywhere, maybe ebenefits hasnt updated it yet. and this is funny, VETS.gov actually updated my claim status first before ebennies(by about half an hour).

Congrats!! Mine complete yesterday, I was hoping I could see the rating on EBenefits but it hasn’t updated on the disabilities page or in the letter generator section yet. Not sure if it does for the IDES process, can anyone weigh in?

Congrats!! Mine complete yesterday, I was hoping I could see the rating on EBenefits but it hasn’t updated on the disabilities page or in the letter generator section yet. Not sure if it does for the IDES process, can anyone weigh in?
I’ve signed my findings and it still doesn’t show on ebenefits. It won’t show until after you eas and everything is completely finalized. I had to wait until my peblo called saying my findings are in to find out what they were

I’ve signed my findings and it still doesn’t show on ebenefits. It won’t show until after you eas and everything is completely finalized. I had to wait until my peblo called saying my findings are in to find out what they were

Thanks for the response!

Update for those watching: I called yesterday and got proposed rating of 90%. Hadn't been the full 10 mailing days since the claim closed(sequential day 8), guess I just got the right guy to talk to.

Update-findings came in yesterday and I signed off. 0/90%. My checkout process has now started and I have a new eas in late april this year.

If my case has been in the QA status since Feb 2nd for my DOD ratings when can I expect to sign off on them?

Good day I've read every single comment in order to understand somewhat where I stand. I was referred back in August 10th. By December my packet had been accepted. I called the PEB last week and they confirmed I was found unfit and that the package had been sent yo the VA. I called the VA immediately after to find out if they received it which they did. From that point, eBennefits switched to reviewing evidence from pending decision approval. 2 days later it went back to Pending Decision Approval. I called yesterday and they said that the already have the proposed ratings, that they are just waiting for final signature... whatever that means.

The question is... Where exactly do I stand? What am I waiting for and how much longer could this take?

My understanding: Check e-benefits tab Historical. It will eventually show a closed claim (you may still see a pending claim as well). The ratings will go back to your DoD branch of service for QA. They will assign the DoD rating and send both the VA and DoD ratings back to your PEBLO. This could take 1 week or 2 months. Hard to say. There seems to be a ton of variability. Once you have your ratings, you sign and agree or appeal. If you agree, then you are waiting on your service to cut your Retirement orders (hopefully only takes a few days). Then you are a civilian in 30-90 days.

Well... I wrote that on Thursday and on Friday my claim closed. Now PEB, PEBLO, Terminal Leave, EAS?