My Timeline so far. How much time left.

cbreit

Registered Member
How long has everyone been waiting for the PEB Findings to come back. I'm National Guard going through Camp Atterbury for my process.

Referral - 2/7/2018
VA Claims - 2/16/2018
Medical Exam - 3/20/2018
Medical Evaluation Board - 4/3/2018
Informal PEB - 4/11/2018
VA Rating - 4/20/2018
PEB Findings - Current step

I saw my VA rating online 5/22/18 and got my PEB findings 5/24/2018. Now I'm just waiting on orders. Have you heard anything yet?

I saw my VA rating online 5/22/18 and got my PEB findings 5/24/2018. Now I'm just waiting on orders. Have you heard anything yet?

I got my PEB Findings on 5/15/2018
Peblo counsel and Soldier election 5/16/2018
PDA Action & SecArmy Approval 5/25/2018
Retirement Date of 6/21/2018

Congratulations! I'm hoping it goes that fast for me. I'm ready to be done at Walmart. I hate that place.

How long has everyone been waiting for the PEB Findings to come back. I'm National Guard going through Camp Atterbury for my process.

Referral - 2/7/2018
VA Claims - 2/16/2018
Medical Exam - 3/20/2018
Medical Evaluation Board - 4/3/2018
Informal PEB - 4/11/2018
VA Rating - 4/20/2018
PEB Findings - Current step

Seems you are cruising right along man! I am Army Guard going through CAJMTC as well.

I retire July 6 2018

6 months start to finish seems lightning fast! But from the looks of it you haven't appealed anything. What were your conditions and proposed ratings if you don't mind sharing?

6 months start to finish seems lightning fast! But from the looks of it you haven't appealed anything. What were your conditions and proposed ratings if you don't mind sharing?
I have PTSD and sleep apnea. I get 50% for PTSD From the VA already. I will be 50% from the army. I'm going to fight the VA after I retire for finding my sleep apnea not service connected. my lawyer said to wait because it could affect the army %

Congrats on 50% DoD rating! I mean sorry that you have a condition but you know what I mean. Even having service connected cancer, PTSD, sleep apnea, knees. back,.....yada yada I am fighting to get 30%!!! I wonder if it would be worth your trouble to seek a 60% DoD rating.... It would give you the added benefit of college tuition for any children if you have them. What do your reps say?

I got lucky with 50% I get tri care for my family for free I'll be ok. But IV read online a few places that sleep apnea is an automatic 50% with the VA.

Yeah I'm under that same impression about the VA. I think I'll be rated pretty high from them. I'm just worried about the DoD being minimum 30% so I can get the insurance at the very least. Just getting the Tricare is like hitting the lottery. Savings of around 400 a month easy.

Back