My Timeline so far...

Patriots6

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Just called MMSR and they said all the marines are at a Cpl course graduation. So I’m gonna doubt that our EASs are posted today
Lol seems they never are there. On Friday they got secured at 11am!!! Crazy lol. But I’m betting on Thursday morning but possible tomorrow morning it’ll update

SadNavyCook

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
HA! I'm on day 63 of JUST my FPEB. (Eyeroll) I believe i'm on day 230 now of the entire process.

afterburntout

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I was told I was going to be able to sign my findings in 30 days from nov. 22nd. Not counting on it. Does anyone know that timeline?

Strumy

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I was told I was going to be able to sign my findings in 30 days from nov. 22nd. Not counting on it. Does anyone know that timeline?
PEBLO and Lawyer on my end said expect 30-45 days and that they are averaging somewhere in the 35 day mark. If you work in Christmas and New years holidays this year we essentially loose 2 complete weeks of work since the 72 is tuesday through thursday. I am anticipating that this will increase the backlog and timelines by another 7 - 14 days.

Johnday46

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Does anyone have a rough estimate of how long after Va.gov closes your case that it is sent to the PEB and how long it is going to sit there ? Mine closed november 8th and I know a few of yours closed out in mid october. Granted holidays and all that,i’m not expecting anything anytime soon. But trying to plan for when I get out. Thank you all.

Strumy

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Does anyone have a rough estimate of how long after Va.gov closes your case that it is sent to the PEB and how long it is going to sit there ? Mine closed november 8th and I know a few of yours closed out in mid october. Granted holidays and all that,i’m not expecting anything anytime soon. But trying to plan for when I get out. Thank you all.
PEBLO and Lawyer on my end said expect 30-45 days and that they are averaging somewhere in the 35 day mark. Based on that you should be pretty close to getting a the informal board decision.

Johnday46

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Thank you, I was told that once it gets sent back to the peb it’s a matter of the Peb matching your rating that the va gives you for your unfitting condition(s) and from there gets sent to peblo. Is that what the informal board decision ?

Strumy

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Thank you, I was told that once it gets sent back to the peb it’s a matter of the Peb matching your rating that the va gives you for your unfitting condition(s) and from there gets sent to peblo. Is that what the informal board decision ?
That is correct. Technically the Informal board has already met and made its decision on unfit and is waiting the VA to give the %s to match them to. Once that happens PEB can provide its decision to you.

Patriots6

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
IPAC won’t let me out any earlier than Christmas. When I had enough leave to get out today if I wanted.
Did you have all your stuff completed? Outbound interview, SBP, SBP cert from Marine Net, Capstone, CO interview etc?

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">