My Timeline so far...

Goz

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
From the time my case closed on VA.gov to the time I received my DA 199 it was exactly 15 days.
VA finally has my stuff as of today Oct 8. PEB told me i should have my ratings back from VA&PEB in about 2 months.. that seems a bit long hopefully he’s just over shooting it.

Goz

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
It closed Sep 23. It seemed to work out pretty quick for me.

Goz

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
No I have not received it yet, prolly be a couple more weeks before PDA contacts me about orders and final out date.

Patriots6

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
No I have not received it yet, prolly be a couple more weeks before PDA contacts me about orders and final out date.
nice, I’ve heard you can call them yourself and it’s a lot quicker. Good Luck out there.I can only hope i get my stuff back as quick as you did. How long was your stuff with the VA?

Reactions: Goz

Backwoods432

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
From the time my case closed on VA.gov to the time I received my DA 199 it was exactly 15 days.
When did your case close with the VA? Mine was the 16th and I’m still currently waiting to get my DA 199. I called the PEB last Friday and they said I should have had it by then already. Called again this week and was told I should have had them last week, but they were not finished with them apparently. They have made all of the determinations on them now they are at the last QA before I receive them and have been there since the 17th.

Goz

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Mine closed Sep 23, and received it today. I think mine went very fast from what I have been seeing on here for some reason. I would imagine yours should not be much longer. You have got to be extremely close.

Cgh1991

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Mine closed Sep 23, and received it today. I think mine went very fast from what I have been seeing on here for some reason. I would imagine yours should not be much longer. You have got to be extremely close.
Mine closed on the 6th of Sep. so any day now hopefully. That’s good to hear though, congrats.

Inveniam

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Update: I spoke with the PEB this morning and I am in the QA Post Adjudication phase. From the posts above, I can expect to be in this phase for at least another week. Then the VA. Then back with the PEB and then on to the PEBLO. Maybe get my formal findings the first week of November?

Inveniam

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
@Inveniam what do you know about the Pre QA Phase and what is the purpose of that? Can they disagree with what the board states?
The Pre QA is to check it for clerical errors and completion like Fibrogirl said. Then it is reviewed and a determination made. Then it goes to Post QA which is the same process as Pre QA.

Patriots6

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
The Pre QA is to check it for clerical errors and completion like Fibrogirl said. Then it is reviewed and a determination made. Then it goes to Post QA which is the same process as Pre QA.
And that supposedly takes them 3-4 weeks? Lol got to love the government.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">