My Timeline so far...

Im going to call the PEB in the morning. Typically they tell me to call my PEBLO but she doesnt seem to have any sort of update.

Its been back with the PEB for 6 weeks.
Good luck. If it’s the Gunny that answers he’s normally willing to give more info than the others.

Im going to call the PEB in the morning. Typically they tell me to call my PEBLO but she doesnt seem to have any sort of update.

Its been back with the PEB for 6 weeks.

Same timeline for me, what’s supposed to take a week Is now on week six.

Called the PEB. They sent my package to my peblo today. Should be signing once she gets into the office!

Are there any tips to getting the PEB to actually give you an answer other than "call your PEBLO"? The VA finished with my ratings on Nov 8 and I haven't heard a peep from anyone.

Are there any tips to getting the PEB to actually give you an answer other than "call your PEBLO"? The VA finished with my ratings on Nov 8 and I haven't heard a peep from anyone.
When i called this morning, he told me to Call my PEBLO. I just told him we werent getting updates and would really appreciate if he could help.

You should be able to call MMSR-4 a few days after you sign and get your new EAS.
Called MMSR-4 today they don’t have my stuff yet. Going to try again Friday. Really want to get out and move before the holidays.

Called MMSR-4 today they don’t have my stuff yet. Going to try again Friday. Really want to get out and move before the holidays.
Im giving it until friday before I call.

Trying to get out before christmas, but i cant schedule anything until my EAS updates.

Called the PEB. They told me they no longer release information (which I knew - tried for fun). I asked how long after they get the proposed ratings will I be notified. 2-3 Months. Yep. Months.

I was told that they try to get the ratings done before the holidays and to expect to sign in 2-4 weeks but that’s wishful thinking haha. Not expecting anything for at least 3 more months.

DTM-18-004 dtd 30 Jul 2018 - Complete PEB process in no more than 102 days starting on the date the MEB forwards the complete MEB case file and ending on the date the Military Department approves the final results of the disposition decision.

I'm on day 124.

DTM-18-004 dtd 30 Jul 2018 - Complete PEB process in no more than 102 days starting on the date the MEB forwards the complete MEB case file and ending on the date the Military Department approves the final results of the disposition decision.

I'm on day 124.

I'm at 30 without a fit/unfit finding. Timelines mean nothing when these boards are not held accountable. It's sad that lately I've seen the VA turn around ratings faster than the PEB. We, as the indentured servants, are just left to wonder when it will all be over.

Im giving it until friday before I call.

Trying to get out before christmas, but i cant schedule anything until my EAS updates.
I’ve pretty much gotten to check out of mostly everything besides a few places. Got my TRS capstone done, i just need to do the COs interview and that’s about it. But yea hopefully Friday my brother.

Does anyone know the number for MMSR-4 so I can call to see if I have a new EAS yet? Signed my findings 20191127.