My timeline

@martines when did you sign your findings? They do the orders in batches. My orders actually had about 15 people on them. It all came as one message with all of us having the same date.

@martines when did you sign your findings? They do the orders in batches. My orders actually had about 15 people on them. It all came as one message with all of us having the same date.
The same day as you. Feb 3rd. I hope mine comes soon and I'm trying to work it out with Pers to speed things up

Found out my package was "lost in transmission" after I signed my finding. After a call the the PEB with the Lt commander, my package was pulled and was being sent asap. I was told Pers could act on it next week.

Pers also gave me some interesting info. They said the retirement date doesn't go by the date you selected but is just 3 days prior to the end of the month for whatever month you selected. They agreed to retire me at a date of my selection since my wife will be giving birth to our son in 3-4 weeks and I need to hurry and move.

I'm sorry that your package got lost but glad it is getting straightened out. My date was for 3 days before the end of the month after my requested date (april vice march). Though I am glad now things worked out for that. I was able to get 9 days house hunting and 39 days terminal approved so I can still start my job when I had planned.

I'm sorry that your package got lost but glad it is getting straightened out. My date was for 3 days before the end of the month after my requested date (april vice march). Though I am glad now things worked out for that. I was able to get 9 days house hunting and 39 days terminal approved so I can still start my job when I had planned.

Awesome man :) so you requested a date in April?

I'm glad you can start your job on time! Sadly I missed out on a great opportunity due to the bottleneck near the end, but I've decided to finish my degree

I requested March 29th and got April 27th. I'm sorry about the job. Good luck with your degree. What are you studying?

I requested March 29th and got April 27th. I'm sorry about the job. Good luck with your degree. What are you studying?
Computer science. I want to be a software developer

Cool. Good luck. I had that major before I joined the Navy and still program for a hobby.

Checked out yesterday and started terminal today. It feels really weird know my time in the Navy is over.

Checked out yesterday and started terminal today. It feels really weird know my time in the Navy is over.
enjoy it bro and good luck.