My Timeline

From the time my Peblo and Va rep called me until the time I was medically retired with orders was 6 months! IT took 2 months to receive my first monthly check. I was impressed by the IDES process.

From the time my Peblo and Va rep called me until the time I was medically retired with orders was 6 months! IT took 2 months to receive my first monthly check. I was impressed by the IDES process.

Ive had two PEBLOs and both have been uninformative and my previous one caused my case to sit for two months because she quit. Does it really take AFPC 30-60 days for an answer?

C&P results have been returned to my PEBLO. Hopefully signing my 618 this week, then package will be off to PEB.

Signed my 618 today and PEBLO sent my package to IPEB, will update once I receive fit/unfit finding. My DBQ for PTSD was marked in the 50% block.

Updated timeline in signature block. I will say that my case has been rolling quickly, the timeline states up to 100 days from PEBLO Brief to package submission I got there in 56 days. Granted I opted for no IMR or Rebuttal. Package is being reviewed for accuracy and will be forwarded to the IPEB in a matter of days. Although I cannot change the outcome that is coming, my anxiety is still through the roof. Good luck everyone, for whatever decision you are hoping for.

PEBLO let me know the IPEB found me unfit on May 7th and sent to VA for conditional ratings on the same day. The IPEB made their decision in 7 Days (Recieved my package May 1st)

Timeline updated in signature block, VA already finished my ratings and have mailed them out. Man that was quick.

I know this is random but what is a 618? I’ll Be finishing my C&P exams on wednesday and have no clue what a 618 is

A 618!is what you will sign if you agree with your rating. DoD gives you a rating and the VA will give you one. Usually, the VA gives you the highest rating. If you agree with it, then you sign it and if you are AF they send it to AFPC so it can get finalized usually takes 2-3 weeks

I know this is random but what is a 618? I’ll Be finishing my C&P exams on wednesday and have no clue what a 618 is

As stated, the AF 618 has the referred conditions that has a potential to being “unfitting”. Signing the AF 618 only tells the IPEB that you acknowledged that you are being evaluated on those referred conditions. This is not the form that tells you ratings or anything like that. You will find out your ratings once the IPEB gets back the claims from the VA. Which in your case, thinking it would take around 2 months or so based on where you are at in your timeline...