My Timeline

Drenerk

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
20190529 - Recommended for MEDBOARD
20190603 - MOL Update under IMR stating 'MEDBOARD'
20190612 - Met with the PEB Lawyer and elected to submit for IDES

I figured I would keep a record of my timeline hoping it helps someone down the road. Today 20190620, my MOL had removed the LIMDU status under my IMR. LIMDU not set to expire until September so that's confusing.

Drenerk

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Got a phone call on Tuesday the 2nd of July. Meeting with my PEBLO on Thursday next week.

Drenerk

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
20190711 - Met with PEBLO
20190716 - Your medical board case has been referred to the PEB for action.

Hootty419

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Yah this process is long I started all they way back in Jan they sent mine to the PEB May 22 I haven’t herd anything since!

Hootty419

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Update my claim is closed on va.gov they completed my proposed ratings in 7 days and sent it back to the PEB not sure how long I have to sign my finding my peblo sucks! Also PEB will tell you your proposed ratings mine was 60% va side not sure about dod yet. Would anyone like to share if there proposed ratings stayed the same or do the go up or down once you get the official ratings ?

BlakeB88

Registered Member
Update my claim is closed on va.gov they completed my proposed ratings in 7 days and sent it back to the PEB not sure how long I have to sign my finding my peblo sucks! Also PEB will tell you your proposed ratings mine was 60% va side not sure about dod yet. Would anyone like to share if there proposed ratings stayed the same or do the go up or down once you get the official ratings ?
How do you contact the PEB? i've been waiting since the first part of June

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">