My Timeline

I only really had an issue with one question. In my opinion it came off as snarky (not sure if that is the right word) so I gave a snarky answer. If the outcome of the IPEB had been different I would definitely have a different opinion of it. Even after all the posts I read about the exams, I wasn't ready for someone to ask me "So why do you think you have PTSD?"

I only really had an issue with one question. In my opinion it came off as snarky (not sure if that is the right word) so I gave a snarky answer. If the outcome of the IPEB had been different I would definitely have a different opinion of it. Even after all the posts I read about the exams, I wasn't ready for someone to ask me "So why do you think you have PTSD?"
I can imagine, I would have never expected that question. That is good to know.

Update: Just spoke with the PEBLO. UNFIT with referred condition (fibromyalgia) stable so 40%/90% on the PDRL. I'm sure I can submit supplementals to get that 90 raised to 100 but I'm not going to submit a VARR until I retire as I am at 20 years and do not want a chance that they mess up and drop me below 50% (as unlikely as it seems).

Update: Just spoke with the PEBLO. UNFIT with referred condition (fibromyalgia) stable so 40%/90% on the PDRL. I'm sure I can submit supplementals to get that 90 raised to 100 but I'm not going to submit a VARR until I retire as I am at 20 years and do not want a chance that they mess up and drop me below 50% (as unlikely as it seems).
Congrats!!!

Update: Accepted and signed findings 12 May 2020

Just got an email from MMSR-4. They received my pkg this morning and my EAS is now 30 Aug. Just have to wait for MOL to update and start the outbound interview.