PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
MEB official start date 2-22-19
MEB emailed to DC 4-2-19
MEB received by DC 5-13-19
MEB adjudicated (findings) 7-11-19
MEB findings received via phone call 7-15-19
MEB findings accepted 7-16-19

Now waiting for orders. I Was told I can expect to remain on active duty for 6-9 months after I accepted the findings on 7-16-19. I should get orders by December 16th which will give me a retirement date (120 days later) of ~April 16th 2020. These estimated timelines come out to 9 months of active duty from 7-16-19 to 4-16-20. I will post when I get orders.

Brokin1104

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
MEB emailed to DC 4-2-19

Now waiting for orders. I Was told I can expect to remain on active duty for 6-9 months after I accepted the findings on 7-16-19. I should get orders by December 16th which will give me a retirement date (120 days later) of ~April 16th 2020. These estimated timelines come out to 9 months of active duty from 7-16-19 to 4-16-20. I will post when I get orders.
Congrats

Crazylife

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
MEB emailed to DC 4-2-19

Are you still waiting on orders?

SBW85

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Thanks for sharing, keep us posted on the CRSC journey if you dont mind;)

Dbug30

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Received orders 12-12-19
Separation date 4-11-2020
Did you have any say on how long you would stay in after you accepted your findings? I am expecting to receive my findings any day now, but am worried about having to do an additional 6-9 months when I have some good job opportunities on the outside coming up. Thanks!

ASTbyday

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I got my findings 7-15-2019 but didnt get orders until 12-12-2019. From my experience you cant do anything until you get orders or are about to get orders. I accepted the standard 120 day orders. I had alot of leave saved and with admin and processing point days I was able to go on terminal 12-26-2019. Heres what I was told by someone at headquarters. The normal orders are 120 day orders. 120 days are given to allow time for you to get your VA claim done.The goal for your VA claim is for your claim submit date and your out date to have a difference of a 180-90 day window. This will make it a BDD claim(benefits delivery at discharge, its supposed to put your claim in a faster pile so when your pay stops your VA money kicks in or at least thats the idea). If you waive the 120 day orders to get out faster I was told you are not eligible to do a BDD claim. Not sure if this is fact but its what I was told. So yes you can waive the 120 day orders to get out sooner but it comes with a downside as far as your VA claim. Have you been saving your leave?

Dbug30

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I got my findings 7-15-2019 but didnt get orders until 12-12-2019. From my experience you cant do anything until you get orders or are about to get orders. I accepted the standard 120 day orders. I had alot of leave saved and with admin and processing point days I was able to go on terminal 12-26-2019. Heres what I was told by someone at headquarters. The normal orders are 120 day orders. 120 days are given to allow time for you to get your VA claim done.The goal for your VA claim is for your claim submit date and your out date to have a difference of a 180-90 day window. This will make it a BDD claim(benefits delivery at discharge, its supposed to put your claim in a faster pile so when your pay stops your VA money kicks in or at least thats the idea). If you waive the 120 day orders to get out faster I was told you are not eligible to do a BDD claim. Not sure if this is fact but its what I was told. So yes you can waive the 120 day orders to get out sooner but it comes with a downside as far as your VA claim. Have you been saving your leave?
Thanks for the response! Wow, I was anticipating being out sometime this summer, but by the sound out it, probably won’t be until late 2020, early 2021.Yea, I’ve got about 80 days right now, but it will reset back to 60 once October hits. I don’t even have my findings yet and my medboard was sent and received back in October 2019.

Crazylife

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Did you have any say on how long you would stay in after you accepted your findings? I am expecting to receive my findings any day now, but am worried about having to do an additional 6-9 months when I have some good job opportunities on the outside coming up. Thanks!
did you receive your findings yet? did you receive your orders, if so how long after accepting your findings did you receive your orders?

Dbug30

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
did you receive your findings yet? did you receive your orders, if so how long after accepting your findings did you receive your orders?
Yes. I received my findings in May and was notified yesterday, July 9th, that my case is being forwarded to EPM for orders to be cut. Should be seeing discharge orders by next week.

Crazylife

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Yes. I received my findings in May and was notified yesterday, July 9th, that my case is being forwarded to EPM for orders to be cut. Should be seeing discharge orders by next week.
wow, I accepted my findings in April and still haven't heard anything...

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">