Camp Lejeune IDES.

12 Dec 2018: First Limdu
12 Jun 2019: Second Limdu
12 Dec 2019: Referred to MEB
Jan 7: First C&P Exam
Jan 14th: Second C&P Exam
Jan 31st: PEB sends to VA
Feb 19: Package Sent to PEB

I'm hoping to have my new EAS by early summer.

That is a pretty fast timeline actually!!! Hope things continue progressing well for you

That is a pretty fast timeline actually!!! Hope things continue progressing well for you
I appreciate it. From what I'm read, i'll be found fit or unfit and then sometime after that, i'll get my VA findings and sign for them?

Essentially. Fit or unfit by PEB. If unfit your package goes to the VA for rating then back to the PEB and then back to you via your peblo for signature. If found fit you will get notified by your peblo.

Camp Lejeune IDES.

12 Dec 2018: First Limdu
12 Jun 2019: Second Limdu
12 Dec 2019: Referred to MEB
Jan 7: First C&P Exam
Jan 14th: Second C&P Exam
Jan 31st: PEB sends to VA
Feb 19: Package Sent to PEB

I'm hoping to have my new EAS by early summer.
This is lightning fast! So your just awaiting DOD/VA findings ?

Very fast timeline, is your PEBLO helping you, do you have a LIMDU coordinator record with this?

I was notified via MOL of the same today- it will be interesting to see how our timelines differ from here as I see ZERO correlation between any two individuals timelines whatsoever for the most part. However, I assume my case is being seen at the same location being a Marine, i.e. Camp Lejeune. Good luck. SF

I was notified via MOL of the same today- it will be interesting to see how our timelines differ from here as I see ZERO correlation between any two individuals timelines whatsoever for the most part. However, I assume my case is being seen at the same location being a Marine, i.e. Camp Lejeune. Good luck. SF
I hope its speedy for both of us. Have you started checking out yet? I'm gonna start this week, but I'm not sure how far out people start.

I only have my PEBLO helping me. He's been awesome so far.
That's good you have a PEBLO helping you. Let me tell you my story. I was refused to be allowed to openly speak to my PEBLO and MEB members and was retaliated against if I even tried, I had no LIMDU coordinator or anything and I made a dashing effort one time and told him I had my PSD orders and wnted out of my unit and my CO. refused and the PEBLO did nothing just was a useless "yes man" to others. Everything that happened, in my scenario was unlawful and illegal. You keep good record of your PEBLO and remember your CA of the MTF ha the authority nd you better make sure the PEBLO is doing what he/she is supposed to and if not, send the complain, ripe and complete to the CA ---this is only my advice and I am not telling you explicitly to do so, in my time, things were much different than today. I was soon after unlawfully taken off my medical board and my records were altered and fabricated without my knowledge or consent.

Not yet, waiting to be found fit or unit first.
Ok i misunderstood. Case accepted to knowing unfit ranged up to 17 days for myself and someone else; me and this person have been within the same timeline. I must say the longest part is va ratings and dod then being sent to servicemember

Holy smokes. This has been fast. Just curious as to how long the wait will be for your ratings now.

Holy smokes. This has been fast. Just curious as to how long the wait will be for your ratings now.

I think it's going so quickly because my med board started right after the holidays, so there haven't been any interruptions. Well that, and I bug the hell out of my PEBLO.

The VA faxed me my proposed ratings this morning, 80% Disability. I'm hoping to officially sign them soon, I'm so anxious to get out.

Mine has been just as fast pretty much.
6-10 Jan - C&P Exams (8) total
3 Feb - PEB Accepted Case
27 Feb - Found unfit for duty (sent to VA for ratings)
20 Mar - VA ratings complete (Rated 100%) Sent back to DoD to finalize.

Now I'm just waiting to see if this COVID-19 will delay that process. My PEBLO has been great as well and pretty much right on the money with his estimated timeline he gives me. He says give it 4-6 week for DoD to finalize and send it back.

Mine has been just as fast pretty much.
6-10 Jan - C&P Exams (8) total
3 Feb - PEB Accepted Case
27 Feb - Found unfit for duty (sent to VA for ratings)
20 Mar - VA ratings complete (Rated 100%) Sent back to DoD to finalize.

Now I'm just waiting to see if this COVID-19 will delay that process. My PEBLO has been great as well and pretty much right on the money with his estimated timeline he gives me. He says give it 4-6 week for DoD to finalize and send it back.
From what my PEBLO told me, the PEB and the VA up in Rhode Island are still up and running. Hopefully there won't be any delays.