My Timeline

All I'm waiting on now is my EAS date for HQMC. I just finished online TRS so I can't do my Capstone interview yet, which i'll do with my 1st Sgt? I'm a bit confused on that.

If you finished TRS,you can schedule and do your Capstone interview. I did TRS on Monday,submitted my outbound interview yesterday,had my interview with the career planner today,and he is emailing me the page 11 and other paper on Monday because it needs to be signed by the BC. I did my Capstone review today as well,and he is emailing my stuff to the CO so he signs off on it,take a hard copy to my UTC,get my final signatures on my checkout sheet,and then take everything to Ipac outbound. If you got any questions just let me know

If you finished TRS,you can schedule and do your Capstone interview. I did TRS on Monday,submitted my outbound interview yesterday,had my interview with the career planner today,and he is emailing me the page 11 and other paper on Monday because it needs to be signed by the BC. I did my Capstone review today as well,and he is emailing my stuff to the CO so he signs off on it,take a hard copy to my UTC,get my final signatures on my checkout sheet,and then take everything to Ipac outbound. If you got any questions just let me know

Thank you for the details brother, I appreciate it. This whole teleworking this my unit is doing makes this stuff hard. Good luck in your transition.

Thank you for the details brother, I appreciate it. This whole teleworking this my unit is doing makes this stuff hard. Good luck in your transition.
My goodness! Your timeline is so fast! I still have heard nothing back and our cases were both sent to PEB the exact same date.. actually our Timelines are very similar in every way possible, and I'm LDES. gahhhh

I did
Has anyone been able to reach MMSR-4 lately?
[/QUOT

I did reach a CPL and SSgt today. I am doing a 30 day extension so I can get 4 more checks rather than 2. Terminal and PTAD and my last day is Monday.

There won’t be a new message you have to go to your BIR and look.
I just reached them as well. The SSgt said to just wait for MOL to populate my EAS. I was hoping they could just give it to me instead. Oh well.

Mine has been just as fast pretty much.
6-10 Jan - C&P Exams (8) total
3 Feb - PEB Accepted Case
27 Feb - Found unfit for duty (sent to VA for ratings)
20 Mar - VA ratings complete (Rated 100%) Sent back to DoD to finalize.

UPDATE:
14 April - Got my official finding
I'm at 18 years so I'm submitting my TERA pkg tomorrow. I talked to MMSR-4 and they told me I'd have my retirement date (EAS) set within 2 weeks. I'm requesting 31 July and with PTAD/Terminal, I plan to retire 5 June.
So from start to finish it was pretty much exactly 6 months. (Frome date recommended for PEB to the date I got my official findings)
BTW I'm stationed on Miramar and did all my process at Balboa Naval Center here in San Diego

Mine has been just as fast pretty much.
6-10 Jan - C&P Exams (8) total
3 Feb - PEB Accepted Case
27 Feb - Found unfit for duty (sent to VA for ratings)
20 Mar - VA ratings complete (Rated 100%) Sent back to DoD to finalize.

UPDATE:
14 April - Got my official finding
I'm at 18 years so I'm submitting my TERA pkg tomorrow. I talked to MMSR-4 and they told me I'd have my retirement date (EAS) set within 2 weeks. I'm requesting 31 July and with PTAD/Terminal, I plan to retire 5 June.
So from start to finish it was pretty much exactly 6 months. (Frome date recommended for PEB to the date I got my official findings)
BTW I'm stationed on Miramar and did all my process at Balboa Naval Center here in San Diego
That's awesome, congats. I'm just waiting for my new EAS to populate on MOL. It's been 9 days and counting.

Today has been 2 weeks since I signed my findings, and still no new EAS. MMSR-4 has been telling me to keep waiting, they wont tell me anything else.

That’s odd. Mine only took 8 days to populate. Btw it doesn’t generate a message it only reflects in your BIR. Try looking there.

That’s odd. Mine only took 8 days to populate. Btw it doesn’t generate a message it only reflects in your BIR. Try looking there.
Oh yeah i've been checking my BIR every single day. I don't understand this at all lol

A few phone calls later and I was told my case is still at the PEB. Hopfefully it is sent up to HQMC soon.

That's awesome, congats. I'm just waiting for my new EAS to populate on MOL. It's been 9 days and counting.
Did you submit your pkg to MMSR-4 yourself or did your PEBLO liasion do it? I submitted my own pkg but that's because I'm at 18+ years and I'm doing TERA.

Did you submit your pkg to MMSR-4 yourself or did your PEBLO liasion do it? I submitted my own pkg but that's because I'm at 18+ years and I'm doing TERA.
PEBLO did. I don't think there is a way to send it up yourself if you're being medically seperated.

Still no EAS date, going on a month now. I am fully checked out, I could go on terminal tomorrow if I had a new EAS date, this is infuriating.