My Timeline

Today I am re-signing my findings to send them up to the PEB. Apparently, the PEB hasn't been accepting digitally signed paperwork since COVID-19 hit. No one bothered to tell me though.

As of today I still do not have a new EAS date. I don't know who to contact to get help with this. My PEBLO keeps telling me to be patient. I'm thinking that my next step is to contact my congressman.

I called the PEBLO down at Balboa yesterday and he said my package was still at the PEB as well. Not sure what they have to do to send it to MMSR-4. When I spoke with them last week the Gunny said they should receive it this week.

I called the PEBLO down at Balboa yesterday and he said my package was still at the PEB as well. Not sure what they have to do to send it to MMSR-4. When I spoke with them last week the Gunny said they should receive it this week.
Same here. I hope there is a reason for their slow turnaround with our paperwork, and not a mistake on someones end.

EAS posted for 20200815.

Going to try to move it up by 2 weeks or so, but I'm not sure how easy that'll be.