My Timeline

There has to be a reason you are trying to continue this process out so long. In order to assist and give you the right answer, can you give a better understand of that reason? May is 10 months away but without a reason as to why, I can't answer your questions or give you sound advice.
Yes! There is! We need to make it to May- so that he can use his terminal leave to get to his 20 years for CRDP. I know we will be close. Its all he can think about.

Yes! There is! We need to make it to May- so that he can use his terminal leave to get to his 20 years for CRDP. I know we will be close. Its all he can think about.
You may want to make your own post about this considering this is a timeline post about getting out as soon as possible, It would bring more attention if your current issue

guys in at 81 days in ipeb and everyone just keeps giving me the run around, Im about lose it I swear to God

I did he said my 199 is being written and all I can do is wait
It's a long and very stressful process, trust me. I know you are probably tired of being told that they are working on them but they are. I was just notified my 199 was awaiting signatures and that was a few days ago. I mean, I don't know how long it takes to sign something but okay. My wonderful 1SG decided he wanted to do a "100%" H/W and now I have been flagged and placed in the ABCP. Best part is my ENTIRE office is on mission in another country. I just asked if taking my retirement award away for 14 years of service was really worth all this.....

It's a long and very stressful process, trust me. I know you are probably tired of being told that they are working on them but they are. I was just notified my 199 was awaiting signatures and that was a few days ago. I mean, I don't know how long it takes to sign something but okay. My wonderful 1SG decided he wanted to do a "100%" H/W and now I have been flagged and placed in the ABCP. Best part is my ENTIRE office is on mission in another country. I just asked if taking my retirement award away for 14 years of service was really worth all this.....
Go to TDS. See if the COVID rules for H/W flags have changed because we haven’t been able to flag people for it.

Try to appeal everything, this is the only way that you can make it to May, my Dr. said that I am ready for the IDES but we are waiting until late September because I will have 7200 points in April so I will qualify for CRDP, I am AGR.

Try to appeal everything, this is the only way that you can make it to May, my Dr. said that I am ready for the IDES but we are waiting until late September because I will have 7200 points in April so I will qualify for CRDP, I am AGR.
We are appealing everything, once it comes to it. He has another month before we are done with the C&P exams and plan to appeal at every opportunity and take all the time allowed to consult legal before signing documents.

Best of luck to you as well!!!!

We are appealing everything, once it comes to it. He has another month before we are done with the C&P exams and plan to appeal at every opportunity and take all the time allowed to consult legal before signing documents.

Best of luck to you as well!!!!
Do you have any reserve time? They count all reserve points divide by 360

Do you have any reserve time? They count all reserve points divide by 360
His original 20 year retirement date was 3/5/2023... With adding in his IDT time, we confirmed that that moved back to 10/1/2022. He was able to carry over 67 days last year due to the special leave accrual rules. This year he will carry over 97 days (July 15 they allow up to 120 days carry over.) We believe his command will approve 20 days of leave in addition to his leave.... so we have calculated that we need to make the process last until at least May 7th. We will then be able to use his Terminal to get to the end. He already has his 20 year letter for the reserve side.... but really wants to get CRDP so we are doing everything we can to get there!

His original 20 year retirement date was 3/5/2023... With adding in his IDT time, we confirmed that that moved back to 10/1/2022. He was able to carry over 67 days last year due to the special leave accrual rules. This year he will carry over 97 days (July 15 they allow up to 120 days carry over.) We believe his command will approve 20 days of leave in addition to his leave.... so we have calculated that we need to make the process last until at least May 7th. We will then be able to use his Terminal to get to the end. He already has his 20 year letter for the reserve side.... but really wants to get CRDP so we are doing everything we can to get there!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1627137609521.jpg
    FB_IMG_1627137609521.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 18
Spoke with ombudsman yesterday. He said the same as others. It’s taking around 90 days for the PEB to be completed for most cases right now.
Hey man just wondering if you got any news, Im still waiting everyone keeps telling me my 199 is still being worked on and to be patient, Im at 84 days, did you end up getting your 199?

Hey man just wondering if you got any news, Im still waiting everyone keeps telling me my 199 is still being worked on and to be patient, Im at 84 days, did you end up getting your 199?
Unfortunately I have not. Kinda crazy. I was found officially unfit on 5 June. It’s whatever at this point. I hit 9 years this Thursday so if I get a severance, it’s just more money.

Unfortunately I have not. Kinda crazy. I was found officially unfit on 5 June. It’s whatever at this point. I hit 9 years this Thursday so if I get a severance, it’s just more money.
Dang man, how many days you at now IPEB?

100 days today
Was the reason you are found unfit uncommon?? Im just trying to look for a reason why ours could be taking so long, my illness is really rare so it doesnt even have a code attached to it. Maybe thats why?? I unno.

Was the reason you are found unfit uncommon?? Im just trying to look for a reason why ours could be taking so long, my illness is really rare so it doesnt even have a code attached to it. Maybe thats why?? I unno.
Just lower back issues with radiculopathy. I’d say mine is pretty common.