script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

My Timeline

[email protected]

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Reading all this, still wondering the same thing. My package went under medical officer review 27 may. It's been about 13 weeks. But even my VA claims are still under review.

Jalalabadbad

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Reading all this, still wondering the same thing. My package went under medical officer review 27 may. It's been about 13 weeks. But even my VA claims are still under review.
Do your VA claims say "pending decision approval" on ebenefits? They won't show up until they're finalized, which happens when you get your DD214. You probably have a proposed VA rating right now. You can call the VA's 1-800 number and tell the rep that va.gov says you were sent a decision letter but never received it and they might email you your proposed ratings letters. That's what happened to me.

Jsnyder81

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Might as well. Get a skill bridge done for the distraction lol
I wish I would have gotten into that, but I was told I was ineligible. I hate the misinformation. But I am in my last class for my degree and doing some volunteering during working hours. Trying to stay sane!

Bbenny15

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I wish I would have gotten into that, but I was told I was ineligible. I hate the misinformation. But I am in my last class for my degree and doing some volunteering during working hours. Trying to stay sane!
I sent you a message, id anyone else has Questions feel free to message me as well.

POG

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Check out Operation Warfighter. You go do an internship at a local federal agency office while awaiting PEB results.

Forum_member

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Check out Operation Warfighter. You go do an internship at a local federal agency office while awaiting PEB results.
Has anyone done an Operation Warfighter internship? I have a couple questions about it.

Jsnyder81

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Wondering if I have the oldest case on here, if not one of the oldest in the Navy…

eringregoire

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
For those of you talking about Skillbridges, what commands are you at/how do they allow you to do them? I'm Nuclear, and they have me doing other work for them, and I am unsure of how I'd be able to get a Skillbridge approved.

easternstew

Registered Member
I've been waiting since April 20th. My peblo said she expects to hear something in a couple of weeks, but I am of little faith. Being medboarded for dysthymia and generalized anxiety disorder. Hope to be found unfit. The wait is killing me. I hope they are taking the cases seriously and not rushing.

Forum_member

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I've been waiting since April 20th. My peblo said she expects to hear something in a couple of weeks, but I am of little faith. Being medboarded for dysthymia and generalized anxiety disorder. Hope to be found unfit. The wait is killing me. I hope they are taking the cases seriously and not rushing.
I don't understand how doctors are morally and ethically okay with allowing people who are going through medical boards to have no answers like this. Being in a med board for anxiety only to have my symptoms become worse from the stress of the med board seems counterintuitive to me.

jeffery_BAMA

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
PEBLOs will really tell you not to take leave in case they need you to sign something but then will go on leave for weeks. I hope you get a positive response soon. Are there no other PEBLOs in the office that can give you information?
legal can always file for an extension, i had to have legal do this for me when I went on vacation., not go on vacation LMAO

spagooseti

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I don't understand how doctors are morally and ethically okay with allowing people who are going through medical boards to have no answers like this. Being in a med board for anxiety only to have my symptoms become worse from the stress of the med board seems counterintuitive to me.
My same question...