My Timeline

Might as well. Get a skill bridge done for the distraction lol
I wish I would have gotten into that, but I was told I was ineligible. I hate the misinformation. But I am in my last class for my degree and doing some volunteering during working hours. Trying to stay sane!

I wish I would have gotten into that, but I was told I was ineligible. I hate the misinformation. But I am in my last class for my degree and doing some volunteering during working hours. Trying to stay sane!
I sent you a message, id anyone else has Questions feel free to message me as well.

Check out Operation Warfighter. You go do an internship at a local federal agency office while awaiting PEB results.
Has anyone done an Operation Warfighter internship? I have a couple questions about it.

Wondering if I have the oldest case on here, if not one of the oldest in the Navy…

For those of you talking about Skillbridges, what commands are you at/how do they allow you to do them? I'm Nuclear, and they have me doing other work for them, and I am unsure of how I'd be able to get a Skillbridge approved.

I've been waiting since April 20th. My peblo said she expects to hear something in a couple of weeks, but I am of little faith. Being medboarded for dysthymia and generalized anxiety disorder. Hope to be found unfit. The wait is killing me. I hope they are taking the cases seriously and not rushing.

I've been waiting since April 20th. My peblo said she expects to hear something in a couple of weeks, but I am of little faith. Being medboarded for dysthymia and generalized anxiety disorder. Hope to be found unfit. The wait is killing me. I hope they are taking the cases seriously and not rushing.
I don't understand how doctors are morally and ethically okay with allowing people who are going through medical boards to have no answers like this. Being in a med board for anxiety only to have my symptoms become worse from the stress of the med board seems counterintuitive to me.

PEBLOs will really tell you not to take leave in case they need you to sign something but then will go on leave for weeks. I hope you get a positive response soon. Are there no other PEBLOs in the office that can give you information?
legal can always file for an extension, i had to have legal do this for me when I went on vacation., not go on vacation LMAO

I don't understand how doctors are morally and ethically okay with allowing people who are going through medical boards to have no answers like this. Being in a med board for anxiety only to have my symptoms become worse from the stress of the med board seems counterintuitive to me.
My same question...

I hope they arent rushing either I was diagnosed schizoaffective and generalized anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder along with a lot of other things but the wait has definitely killed me already im basically either too emotional or no emotion at all most times ive been losing people left to right. Im at day 134 at the PEB and my case has been with the medical officer for 99 days. Almost gotten into a divorce with my wife 3 times already because of how i am now so it does feel like everything is falling apart just trying to take things day by day and be on meds which render me useless a lot of times to the point where i havent been in at work since March of this year. Also due to my high anxiety being around people in uniform now i can barely stand being at medical without going into a panic attack hard to breathe. Only to also be told by my lawyer they might find me fit due to wording in my NMA which let me tell you has my stress on a whole new level. The VA proposed ratings of 100% but i know that doesnt mean anything if im found fit. If they rush this without looking at everything after all the time they spent over due for us then i dont know what to do anymore. It gets to a point where you run out of fight left in you.

Not to mention your command still expecting you to be a top performer with your injuries and constantly bitching at you to work harder when you’re already injured. I’m so done with this shit

Not to mention your command still expecting you to be a top performer with your injuries and constantly bitching at you to work harder when you’re already injured. I’m so done with this shit
I feel you. I had PCS orders even though they never should have been issued. Got them delayed twice before they finally decided to cancel them. Now a ton of people are unhappy because someone else in my command is getting the orders I had and has to execute NLT 30 Nov. And it just trickles down from there. The Marine getting my old orders is being replaced by someone from a different section in the command. So now their section is mad because they are down a guy and their guy is upset because he just got moved to that section 3 months ago. So to make everyone happy I've been assigned to the section that lost a guy to replace the guy that had to take my orders while leaving my current section without anyone because I wasn't slated for replacement due to orders being delayed twice. And I'm the bad guy because the monitor had to cancel my orders even though my enrollment in IDES predates the issuance of PCS orders so they should have known better than to issue orders to begin with.

forgot the part where my old section didn't have mission coverage so I worked a full day in my new section only to be pulled back to my old section to cover down on some stuff for 4 extra hours at the end of the day. Not complaining about working just frustrated that I'm being viewed as "the problem" because my med board got my orders cancelled and messed everything up for multiple sections.

For those of you talking about Skillbridges, what commands are you at/how do they allow you to do them? I'm Nuclear, and they have me doing other work for them, and I am unsure of how I'd be able to get a Skillbridge approved.
Ill pm you