My Timeline

milkman706

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hey everyone, this is my first time posting. I've been checking this forum almost daily getting some information because I'm going crazy waiting on a phone call from my PEB . It’s been long wait so far because all I hear is COVID is causing all the delays which is huge issues. Looking at my timeline Is anyone similar to me as far as timeline goes? I’m pretty much over the average timeline given for the PEB findings, How much longer do you all think it will take. Is it the same at every military installation with timelines because I am stationed at Fort Carson. Also I see a lot of people talk about calling the ombudsman to help. When would be a good time to do that and how do I find this person?

Attachments

• BD7B3FFC-CB5C-42E1-B943-7F9DD76C4A19.jpeg
    BD7B3FFC-CB5C-42E1-B943-7F9DD76C4A19.jpeg
    564.9 KB · Views: 130
Hey everyone, this is my first time posting. I've been checking this forum almost daily getting some information because I'm going crazy waiting on a phone call from my PEB . It’s been long wait so far because all I hear is COVID is causing all the delays which is huge issues. Looking at my timeline Is anyone similar to me as far as timeline goes? I’m pretty much over the average timeline given for the PEB findings, How much longer do you all think it will take. Is it the same at every military installation with timelines because I am stationed at Fort Carson. Also I see a lot of people talk about calling the ombudsman to help. When would be a good time to do that and how do I find this person?
I started a couple weeks before you and I've been in the PEB findings stage for 57 days now. In your initial briefing with your PEBLO they should have given you their contact information. I'm stationed at JBLM so I only have my info.

You can call the ombudsman and talk to them and inform them of your timeline. They will assist for sure any which way they can. Try the numbers below. Hope this helps.

(719) 526-4430
(719) 460-7942
(719) 524-0046

You can call the ombudsman and talk to them and inform them of your timeline. They will assist for sure any which way they can. Try the numbers below. Hope this helps.

(719) 526-4430
(719) 460-7942
(719) 524-0046
Thanks

Where can I find the IDES tracker?

As you complete your C&P exams, is there a way to view the documentation from the visit?

As you complete your C&P exams, is there a way to view the documentation from the visit?
Yes. Login to Tricare Online. A few weeks after your exams they should show up in your documents page. You will get to see them much sooner than waiting to the end when the PEBLO sends them to you.