My Turn For "Guess the PTS Ratings"

darby009

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Good evening Team. If you have a moment, please take an educated guess. Thanks in advance!

4A. OCCUPATIONAL AND SOCIAL IMPAIRMENT WITH DEFICIENCIES IN MOST AREAS, SUCH AS WORK, SCHOOL, FAMILY RELATIONS,
JUDGMENT, THINKING AND/OR MOOD

5. Symptoms
FOR VA RATING PURPOSES, CHECK ALL SYMPTOMS THAT APPLY TO THE VETERAN’S DIAGNOSES:
Depressed mood
Anxiety
Suspiciousness
Panic attacks more than once a week
Chronic sleep impairment
Mild memory loss, such as forgetting names, directions or recent events
Disturbances of motivation and mood
Difficulty in establishing and maintaining effective work and social relationships
Difficulty adapting to stressful circumstances, including work or a work like setting
Inability to establish and maintain effective relationships
Suicidal ideation
Obsessional rituals which interfere with routine activities
Persistent delusions or hallucinations
Neglect of personal appearance and hygiene
Intermittent inability to perform activities of daily living, including maintenance of minimal personal hygiene

Thanks for asking, I did look there. I suppose I'm confused. If 4a is the rating, why is there a block 5?

Darby 009, hopefully, GS Fowler or one of the other Super Moderator's on this site will get involved with your case as it is in fact very confusing! I myself had to ask my VA attorney about the US DVA, supposed 30-day "Timeline" to adjudicate cases and they themselves were not very hopeful and did not recommend sending my case, which is pending a US DVA Appeals Jdge to decide via "Video" tel-conference- which is odd as I was told by local Mental Health Professionsl'a Tele-heallth" was not acceptable and "therefore" civilly Committed by a Probate Judge in Baldwin County with no LAW DEGREE NOR FORMAL LEGAL TRAINING and appointed by a ex- corrupt State Governor- who was also a Medical Doctor!

A guy i was with in Iraq- had a "magic's 8-ball," (kind of like "ORGANIC's) and I have given them out to other vets as gifts to "guess" their US DVA Ratings and have one myself!

Also, you should be good to go for a 100% rating as I was told by a "VOLUNTEER" Disabled Veterans of America Representative and the Mobile, AL VeT center I did not "Warrent" a 100% rating as I "dressed nice" and did not "smell!" My VET Center, counselor at the time simply could not believe it. She was fantastic but had numerous issues, and while gone, for some of these, "she" came back to find out "shes" had no job- "BELIEVE IT OR NOT!" Oddly, the former National Commander of the Disabled American Veteran's of America "volunteered" at the Mobile, AL Vet Center and I have been told "volunteers at the Mobile AL VA Outpatient Clinic as well.

I told them at SHARE, in Atlanta, about the Former National Commander of the Disabled Veterans of America- David Riley sitting in meetings at VET Center and getting up and walking out as soon as veterans started asking him questions. Furthermore, that the Gulf Coast VA system and VISN-17 was a former %-Star System, but should have never been, and is now a 1-Star system all while he was the National Commander of the Disabled Veterans of ASmerica!!!!! How is this even possible, as this was/is his own VA System, and as National Commander he could not "LOBBY" to get at least "Something" fixed?????? I have also been told by US American Legion leadership members in State of Alabama, they had been trying to "get" things fixed in the Gulf Coast VA and VISN-16 for years and simply "could" not CracK" this ....NUT so to speak... but what I had sent them to get a VA OIG Investigation started was the "best" evidence" they had ever received???? However, that being said- nothing has come of said VA OIG Investigation into my care since entry into system approx 2007- odd yet again!!!!!

I would suggest you get more "Evidence" for your Individual "situation"- and possibly some more testing which can in fact be done outside the US DVA at places like SHARE in Atlanta Georgia- see link to Post about this below

http://pebforum.com/threads/possibl...-perhaps-better-experience-than-myself.42787/

Phone numbers to SHARE are 404-603-4306 "clinical Program Manager"; 404-603-4301 "Program Nurse"; 404-603-4314 "Program Admissions" and 404-603-4316 "Program Counselor"

It may take a long time sadly, to hear back on your claim as my "case" should have been over with long ago as told by numerous "knowledgeable" people as well as my VA OIG Investigation as I gave them more than enough "Information" or the 411- to "Take Down" a whole lot of "folks" within Gulf Coast VISAN-16 and beyond, across the spectrum of offered VA Services- i.e.Pharmacy, Viedo Conferencing, MyHealtheVet Secure Messging etc....

the CEO of Amazon.com has just patterned with others to get into the Medical Field to hopefully lower MEDICAL COSTS for US-ALL, and hope it works as I have even had issue myself with Express Scripts and have written my Congressman and former senator about this to no-avail. I, sly require, fexiofenedine which is Allegria and Express Scripts is c
"CONSTANTLY" out of this medication and claim it is a "Supply" Chain issue sort of like the National Guard Theater Support Command in Alabama some of my former USMA Classmates where the Commander Of!

Anyway hang in there, and I have found a lot of folks forget the most important thing to any Individual- "FREEDOM"- which the song "Wagon Wheel" by Darius Rucker at YouTube
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvKyBcCDOB4
reminds me of. "If I Die In Raleigh at least I will Die Free..." (quote from song Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker, who is Africa American) as spent my "formative" years, among other places at Fort Bragg NC..... where among other things- believe it or not- played Ice Hockey and my coach was an US Army LTC Vietnam veteran who was detailed to the CIA during Vietnam. Actually one day he showed up wearing a "Gore-Tex" jacket and "was one of the very first" to be issued this as no one had seen it before until he wore it!!!!!!! (I wonder why not so many African Americans playing Ice Hockey or singing Country Western like Darius rucker and Cowboy Troy- whom I like very much!!!)

Even the name Rucker, reminds me of Fort Rucker Alabama, home of Army Aviation, where two USMA "homo-sexual" pilots just got Married in the West Point Chapel! Which reminds me of the song by the B-52's "Love Shack!" Funny, that at SHARE they encourage "Song-writing" and am noe beginning to realize why.....

Finally, had to write CEO of Amazon.com, yet again about "Book Reviews" not getting postec in timely manner!!!!!! Forgot to ask why "if" book Review rejected it was in fact rejevted as "currently" his folks working this "Area of Responsibility" give no "Reason!"

Also, you might want to check out the book-On Killing: The Psychological Cost of Learning to Kill in War and Society -Paperback – June 22, 2009 - by Dave Grossman - it decribes a whole lot of things and I have contacted r. Grossman in past abou issues such a "drone" operators and recommended it to SHARE in Atlanta Georgia along with some of his "Leadership" advice........ I have also given it to folks at the US Department of Veteran Affairs- who found it "illuminati-ng"

Anyway- I hope a SUPER MODERATOR on this site gets involved in your "sad" situation.

PS: Oddly, another "Independent" source at SEmory Hospitial in Atlanta Georgia has kind of verified that it takes approx. 10-years for a veteran to reach a %100 percent disability rating, even thought they should have been to begin with. Kind of like I told them at SHARE aboutt the US Army TRDL "system" which is a "joke!" Before the US VA MH Professional treating me completely lost his "cognition" and died of Brain Tumor that caused it, he told me he had veterans that were almost "vegitables" on TDRL for over the 5-year "mandated" limit, but yet their "funds" had been "cut-off!" This same MH Professional was allowed to continue to "practice" by US VA and kept placing me on same mediactions that "caused" a whole lot of beyond "SEVERE" issue for me and was not allowed by the US VA to testify in Court Freely nor be prepped for trial by the US Department of veteran Affairs. He actually "COST" me my "case" by "un-solicited" making a "comment" that most-likely :Turned the tide of the "court" Battle against me........ GO VA YET Again- I am convinced had my attorney been able to pend time with him, he would have "noticed" something was off- as other people whom have treated me and knew him did!

Hope all works out for you. Once again SHARE numbers are:

Phone numbers to SHARE are 404-603-4306 "clinical Program Manager"; 404-603-4301 "Program Nurse"; 404-603-4314 "Program Admissions" and 404-603-4316 "Program Counselor

1517500787861.png

Hey glad Chaplin Charlie, responded to you- but in my experience, "guessing" what the US VA will do is not really helpful nor most of their "benefit Tracking" websites. As numeros attorney's have told me now, just need to wait and see what they send you in the mail- as I have even had "experienced" VA attorney's floored- "shell shocked" by VA rating decisions.

Like I said, based on what I was told by Disabled Veterans of America folks at Veteran Center in Mobile AL, in your case "Neglect of personal appearance and hygiene," this alone may warrant you a higher rating than Chaplain Charlie is advocating.... sorry to disagree Chaplain Charlie.....

In my situation and sadly other vets around her have told me about, the vA is one of the "easiest" organizations to predict! Why- one simply knows they are going to do one no favors, and if possible, take something away- you can ask a lot of folks around here I have been dead on the money just about every time...on this score alone.... ITs not Rocket Science.....????

However, the VA still on occasion even amazes me- will get to that...... on their lack of "Integrity" for loss of a better word...

So I would simply sit back and wait until that VA envelope arrives in the mail at your home or wherever......

For instance, after my very bad experience at SHARE in Atlanta due to a ex-VA Employee by in large... I got home and was simply further "bombarded" with chemical's at stores and even my Allergist's office.... So today I wake up with my balance all over the place, sick to stomach, and evry muscle and joint in my body hurting for no reason...!!!! So I contact my Allergist to see if Chemicals were the cause as not very clear in some of the books I read like "Chemical Sensitivity" by Doctor Sherry A Rogers, ppgs. 20-21 "new Rules of Medicine Are Needed" and page 33- "if examining physicians office is not chemically clean....[they] may witness this.." referring to an adverse "chemical Reaction" by the patient! This happened in my Allergist's office due to some "Toliet" cleaner as well as at SHARE in Atlanta GA with the Staff Neurologist who was ex-US Air Force!!!!!!

So after talking with my allergist's staff today, I simply knew what was wrong with me as I lived this way "courtsey" of US VA allowing me top walk around 2-forms mic-plasama pneumonia- fibromalygia.... which the 1-Rehumatologist at Gulf Coast VA diagonised me with but suddenly changed his diagnosis about 2-days prior my departure to the War Related Ilness And Injury Center in Washington DC....????? At WRIISC they also initially diagnosed me with this...but once again "changed" their diagnosis and blamed it on "coffee and cigarettes!" SEE ALL MY PRIOR POSTS ON WRIISC THIS WEBSITE!

I sent all this and more to the VA OIG...but as per usual, nothing ever came of despite them supposedly launching "Investigation" into my care at VA since 2007..... just typical!!!! I even got the American Legion and VFW involved, for all the good that did, as well as Disabled American Veterans and tried with Wounded Warrior Project- still NADA!!!!! Go Figure- from the so called "Watch-Dogs" of the US VA System....humph is all I have to say.....

So, now I have to go see a civilian rehumatologist yet again, as all the testing he wanted done has in fact been done in spades- outside the vA system, and Fibromalyiga is in fact a "Rule Out" dosorder.... This is just "fantastic" news for me yet again as have been trying to sell my house and have to place my "LIFE" on hold yet againg thanks to the mighty US Department of Veteran Affairs.......

Furthermore, thanks to my Allergist and
"Optimum Environments For Optimum Health and Creativity: Designing and Building a Healthy Home or Office Paperback" – 2002 by M.D. William J. Rea (Author) - recommended I read- my house on a Golf Course in Baldwin County Alabama is actually not in the "optimum" location" period! I have had severe trouble selling it, perhaps I will try and sell it as a "Test" Facility to some "Research Center" for both chemical pollutant's, air quality testing in local area, and dirty electro-magnetic radiation.. or just simply donate it if they will "pay" off "residual" mortgage!?!?!? Odd, I only put money down on two other houses in this area and the Builder as well as City claimed "made mistakes" in "building plan" approval they had never made before...humph!!!! As have a "friend" who had to have his entire house basicall "redesigned" due to some "Pesky" Oak Trees which are "SACRED" around here for some reason! (used build towers and overhead cover out of them all the time in US Army- so who sacred in Southern Alabama do not know???)

Welll hang in their fellow soldier/veteran as this to will end-i.e. you will eventually get a rating in mail if the US Postal Service does not lose it. I have had issues with that as well around here and actually put in Postal OIG complaints....for all the good that did as well?????

Reminds me, one of my civilian MH-Providers, who is Special forces Vietnam Vet himself, and brilliant guy, had a contaract with the US Poatal Service but supposedly, he told local Police here in sistuation regarding me, had to give the contract up, as Postal Workesr he was dealing with were actually carryin AK-$7's in the truncks of their cars, with "intent" to kill thbeir bosses!!!!!! Last I looked, any automatic weapon either purchased or modified had to be registered with ATF and havinf said weapons on US Postal Service grounds was in fact a Federal offense in ad of itself????? I mean does anyone ever "randomly" search Federal employee vehicle to "Avoid Workplace" violence??????

Alos reminds me of Express Scripts employee who told me on phone that sending them anything, like my Chemical allergy list, was not "Secure" throught the US Postal service..really, do they know something the rest of US in the United States Do NOT??? If so how safe are the medications they ship or the medications the VA ships in the mail???? How do we know have not been tamprered with in some way if this is "seriously" the case??????

I would still recommend based on "Mild memory loss, such as forgetting names, directions or recent events" you give SHARE in Atlanta a Try as saw no Chemical Issues in your "write-up" so "mostlikely" have better experience than myself...and an "independent assessment" outside the Government Sysytem is always helpful with the US Department of Veteran Affairs. Also, who knows they may discover other things, you were un-aware of wrong with you that need to be "compensated" by you Government for your "self-less service" to the nation?????

Phone numbers to SHARE are 404-603-4306 "clinical Program Manager"; 404-603-4301 "Program Nurse"; 404-603-4314 "Program Admissions" and 404-603-4316 "Program Counselor

Getting to the assessment correct that is difficult the math is easy.

Maybe I'm a tad institutionalized, after 20+ years of service, but I have never seen such a fickle process. Thanks for both "guesses".

Appreciate the recommendation for SHARE. My path to the Laurel Ridge Treatment Center is paved.

Darby009- what is "Laurel Ridge Treatment Center?" Would you care to SHARE with other's And kind of goes to my "Point" less that there is in fact no "Master" Data Base Or Website out there that "Lists" all resources available to "Veterans" nor even within the US DVA System- "that one is by trial and error" soley.....

This web-site would be a great place if had "government" funding and/or a huge "corporate" sponsor or to so the "founder" was not soley "maintaining" it by himself in addition his "REal" job and could "Hire" some "HIGHLY RELIABLE" staff to "assist" him and watch out for things "like" possible clitches in the "system" as I reported to them the other day....

Anyway my "simple" minded 2-cents on the matter..... GO Celtics......Go Saints....

As we were discusing above and I about WRIISC Washington DC- here is lik to all by Threads on this web site as well as WRIISC:

http://pebforum.com/search/54143/ All Post's

http://pebforum.com/threads/wriisc-washington-dc-fyi-warning-proceed-with-caution.30283/ -Beginning Thread WRIISC (Content Below)

[All about three months ago I was sent to the VA War Related Illness & Injury Research Study Center (WRIISC) in Washington, DC after all my VA providers could absolutely not figure out what was wrong with me. I experienced a very serious and rapid decline in physical health involving numerous etymologies after a VA hospitalization about a year ago for 7-8 days. I began complaining of symptoms about a week out of the hospital. Nobody took me seriously. I continued to decline until I basically conned one of my VA providers into getting me in to see a neurologist. The neurologist, actually was the only one who took me seriously, and ran numerous blood tests. He actually thought I had Lyme Disease. As it turns out I had a completely different issue that required, and he recommended Mental Health address immediately, as well as recommending I see a rheumatologist as soon as possible. First I will discuss MH- MH refused to see me immediately. I had my psychologist and others try to get me in all to no avail. Eventually, I wrote VA SEC McDonald and my congressman- within days, I had a MH appointment and had all my meds changed. Also the Chief of Staff of my local VA system was supposedly personally tracking my case- which in actuality was actually nothing more than lip service to the powers that be. Well as it turned out, my med change fixed the issue that the neurologist found, however I still continued to deteriorate at a very rapid rate. I ended up in the VA emergency room numerous times, and eventually had to have a "handicap placard" issued along with a cane as my balance would go out for weeks and for three straight months I could not drive for two weeks out of every month. I tired vainly to get in to see a rheumatologist, which you think would be easy considering the Chief of Staff was supposedly tracking my case, but that is not at all what happened. I had to wait four months to see the rheumatologist, as our VA system only has one serving over 16,000 veterans- believe it or not. In the interim I went to see a Infectious disease doctor, and they also found nothing. Furthermore, I saw audiology and had balance testing done. When I went to see ENT for results all they told me was I had an infection in inner ear that should resolve on its own, and at first did not even know how to find audiology test results. (More on that later!) As time went on not only did my ear continue to hurt but my jaw as well. Went back to see ENT and they put me on a massive dose of predizone for a week. It was the first time in over 7-months I actually felt good for about 4-weeks and could actually leave my house to get out and about- which I really had not done much at all since this all started. However, after 4-weeks, my ear and jaw started hurting again and my physical symptoms reappeared. I was diagnosed with TMJ and given injection twice. Finally, time rolled around, and I got to see the VA rheumatologist. He spent over two hours with me, and went through all my labs since 2012. He found among other things that I had, had blood in my urine for over three years that the VA never told me or tested me for. He also spent about 1/2 hour discussing the effects of the illness I was hospitalized for and its effects on both the brain and body- he even looked in a data base and said I had every symptom listed. He then tested my for fibromalygia- and when he pushed certain places on my legs I about collapsed in pain. He then concluded that I did I have fibromalgya and bursitus. More on this later.

Well after about this time I had my phone interview with WRIISC. It was a social worker and neuro-psycholgist that interviewed me. It felt like a CIA interrogation as they knew my whole military and medical history- I actually wanted the social worker to stop asking questions and just ask me what about me she did not know that she wanted to know, but I had to play the game. Furthermore, the neuro-psycholgist tnever asked me one question, which I found exceedingly odd except at the end if I would volunteer for some testing as he had some interns to train. I agreed. Of note- they asked me how much I smoked and how much coffee I drank, I told them as I have told all my local VA providers, the same thing. The interviewer said she was extremely concerned about this- which set off warning bells in my head, immediately, but once again I said nothing.

Now to the interesting part, 3-days before I was supposed to leave for WRIISC the VA rehumatologist, previously mentioned, called me about 1930 at night, believe it or not. He said I have good news, I read the neurology note from six months ago and you do not have fibromyalgia- your problems are all caused by your MH meds- once again I said nothing. The next morning I secure messaged the neurologist and told him what the rehumatologist said. He immediately fired a note to the rehumatologist and said that was not at all what he said. Now mind you- this rehumatologist, that spent two hours with me, and told me I had blood in my urine for three years not only put in my notes that I had only had blood in my urine for several weeks, and failed to mention at all the 1/2- hour conversation we had about all the effects of the illness I was hospitalized for. Furthermore, as I have mentioned in other posts, he accused me of taking Drano in a separate note- which the interviewer from WRIISC actually questioned me on, believe it or not.

I am now ready to leave for WRIISC, after spending about 4-hours filling out all the questionnaires they sent me, outlining my combat experiences and environmental exposures, which are numerous, to say the least.

I am dragging on so will, cut to chase at this point. WRIISC really did nothing to me that my local VA providers did not do. As a matter of fact two things- the neuro-psychologist second guessed everything I told him that had already been proven and verified by numerous other providers over the years and fully documented in the extreme. Second, after another staff member telling me I was the first veteran they had seen with as much actual real combat experience as I had (provided letters by a former 3-Star, 2-Star, Full Colonel, and two majors- documenting and confirming my experiences in OIF in the heart of the Sunni Triangle) all they would come back to is coffee and cigarettes- as my problem. (See attached.) Oddly, enough the only person at WRIISC that listened to me, and my valid recommendations was a PHD pharmacist. Furthermore, and I have looked, they did not check my blood for caffeine nor nicotine levels.

I sent the attached report to all my local VA providers as soon as I got it and they were in total disbelief and shock. Oddly, since I have been back several of my providers have refused to speak with me or even implement the valid medication changes recommended.

Thanks, to the efforts of Jason Perry, I am not now bound to the VA system. I have seen several civilian providers and here is what they have said. First, I showed VA audiology report to civilian ENT- he immediately said, the report showed I had a 30% weakness in my ear, that was most likley causing my balance issues- something you think the VA would have told me long ago. Next another provider, checked my blood specifically for caffeine and nicotine levels, less than a week and a half after I was back from WRIISC among other things- and my caffeine and nicotine levels were all within normal limits. However, my white cell count was still all over the place. Totally unsolicited by me, this civilian doctor, said she was 100% sure I had some kind of infection, not in my blood but in my tissue as a result of my hospitalization a year ago, and if it was not that it was something I picked up in Iraq.

Currently, I am yet again under the care of one of the best civilian infectious disease doctors in my area and am on a very heavy dose of anti-biotics. Oddly enough I am starting to feel normal again slowly but surely.

Here is the real issue with WRIISC: on paper the staff look like medical Einsteins- see below link to their resumes:

http://www.warrelatedillness.va.gov/about-us/who-we-are/dc-wriisc.asp

However, if one were to do a little more digging on some of them you would be surprised at what you would find is all I am going to say.

I will post original WRIISC note at a later time, however one can draw their own conclusions from my story/experience at this point in time.

All will say- is if this option is ever offered to you I would personally advise considering other options before going this route.

http://pebforum.com/search/54143/]

This Thread/Post had 156 views as of this post!

Hope this Web-site can get a "Corporate" Sponsor or to to assists the founder who pretty much does it as a "labor of LOVE" kinda like "Radar Love" or reverse "radar Love".....

Hope all works out for you CP Darby009. Once again SHARE numbers are:

PS: Camp Darby were caught my "First" case of pneumonia in Ranger School with numerous other's "some" of whom, as I understood at time almost died........ apparently "worm pit" was infected as whomever they had trace source of "infection" supposedly "found" out......??????

Darby009- I am sorry- just wanted to wish you the BEST of LUCK (as with VA, in particular, pretty much all it is)- and as they say around these parts "Roll Tide..."""

Also, "Welkomen" or "Bienvidieu" "Hola" or welscome- as a new member, obviously, with only 4-posts! Hope stay "on" board and find this Web Site As Beneficial and "sustaining" as I and hope numerous other's have.....

As they say "Do Not Rock the Boat"..... or may get tossed "over-board" which reminds me of old and fantastic TV mini-series "Shogun" by James Cavell (sp).......

Wish you the best once again Darby009 and think you may benefit talking with a Disabled Veterans' of America Volunteer Service Representative or - if can get accepted- "Testing" at SHARE in Atlanta Georgia.....

Phone numbers to SHARE Program Atlanta Georgia are 404-603-4306 "clinical Program Manager"; 404-603-4301 "Program Nurse"; 404-603-4314 "Program Admissions" and 404-603-4316 "Program Counselor

195 views as of this post

Darby009- "if you actually" "Hit" what some "Veterans" etc... "consider" the "Jackpot" at the end of the Rainbow- 100% Disabled- first time out- even though I don not drink- I as I am sure others will "host" a "Bier-STEIN" to you..........

Kind of reminds me of the bad "Rainbow" - "Catch the Rainbow" and the US Army Helicopter landing "hand-Signal's kinda go with the song YMCA by the "Village People...." hard getting on Aircraft in USARK with "muck-lucks"... Go "Sugar Bear"........

Once again BEST Wishes and Phone numbers to SHARE Program Atlanta Georgia are 404-603-4306 "clinical Program Manager"; 404-603-4301 "Program Nurse"; 404-603-4314 "Program Admissions" and 404-603-4316 "Program Counselor:; Chaplain 404-350-7674; Case Manager 404-603-4302/4322

https://www.shepherd.org/patient-programs/care-for-us-service-members

TL, you have one heck of a story that I hope, will have a happy ending. CP Darby, oh the good times. That was back when I still had two good knees! My jackpot, would be finding a nice path to recovery and growing old with the family. I'll stay on this site regardless of my outcome. I should post more.

Well SHARE in Atlanta Georgia would be a "good" start on your path to "Recovery" just follow the "rain bow" - just joking- on that "as not always a pot o' gold" at the end - but email to SHARE Admissions is

[[email protected]

Phone numbers to SHARE Program Atlanta Georgia are 404-603-4306 "clinical Program Manager"; 404-603-4301 "Program Nurse"; 404-603-4314 "Program Admissions" and 404-603-4316 "Program Counselor:; Chaplain 404-350-7674; Case Manager 404-603-4302/4322]

Also oddly with my Post on Express Script's might want be aware of the following at SHARE in Atlanta Georgia! They provide no means to "secure" any medications you may have, especalliy FDA "controlled" medications, and give big "speel" by ex-VA nurse about not selling or "giving away or sharing" your medications! Furthermore, you must "hand in" your medications for verification. Oddly just as Posted about Express Scripts, I recieved new medications from US DVA in mail by USPS. I did a teste and took medications out of these "new" bottles and call me "crazy" feel completely different. IS THAT NOT BiZZZARE?????? Kinda of like being asked-out of the BLUE- about "placebos" by cashiers at "ethnic" restaurant on South end of town in Fairhope AL, were the "super" wealthy reside- how "BIXARRE" is all that as well....... (just emailed someone in Gulf Coast VA “Primary Care Mental Heatlth Integration (PCMHI) Social Worker” about this along with others)

Anyway- hope all works out and as stated SHARE in Atlanta GA might be a Good" fit " for you- Best of Luck- and GO US DVA etc....."Roll Tide" "War Eagle" "Go Army!"

237 Views as this post

Last edited:
Darby 009, hope still around as wanted to share with you, how attentive the Super Moderator's this web site are fact "tuned-In:"

Yesterday, a Super Moderator, this website, called just to check on me. Said had other's present, but wanted to let me know if ever need support, etc..to call him. I thanked him and "re-iterated" how much I appreciated this website and how helpful, as well as "moral" sustaining it it fact was!

Which reminded me- that IAW several MH-Related Magazin'e- the Mental Health Community at US DVA, and elsewhere, should in fact be taking into account "veteran" "religious and cultural" beief systems so as not to Catch themselves in a "Catch-22" situation at all!

As I have stated in other post's this web-site "there are no atheist's in fox-holes" and it is a Hex- possibly, to be "lucky rather than good" as they say!

This Super Moderator wa s also fully "aware" of the song "Jealously..." or something, as I explained was "most-likely" the cause of a "host" of my problems in the local "community" on the Eastern Shore of Baldwin County, AL---- despite me ""being" a "guest or hostage" of Federal Government, for little to "NO" reason.....
Once again, would be remiss if did not post here as well_

Which reminded me of another comment about "art" and Artist's, which they stress at SHARE in Atlanta Georgia, and I guess for some strange reason in the US Atrmy Foreign Area office Program I guess under the Pre-text" of "Kultura"????!!!!!

Anyway, the Fairhope Alabama Art's and Craft's Festival is coming up. and I hope a whole lot of the very "exceptional" prison artists decide to flock to this area as well to "show" their skill and hopefully "pick" up a "Sponsor" or two to hopefully create there own "honest" business... just an idea??????? Kind of like in the US the "almost" lost art of "Leather Working...."""

I guess being a veteran in USA today, is like bing in "CatcH-22" or as the Band Rush sings in Song "2112," dealing with the "priest's of the temple" in days long past, were information, or the 411, by and large was passsed verbally and in-person, not via "electronic" means soley....... kind of like the song "spirit of the Radio" once again by "rush!"

Anywa- just wanted to thank Super Moderator "checking" on me and let other's know that the folks that Moderated this website really do care about all Veterans etc....

Also, I expressed my "severe" disappointment that things did not work out well for me at SHARE in Atlanta Georiga- "largley" due to an ex-US DVA, employee... as think could have really assisted me in some areas I have difficulty fuctioning......

Alos for Chaplain Charlie... and other's I was trying to get a "theological" certificate from Gordon-Conwell Theoligical Seminary at http://www.gordonconwell.edu/ but realized and once again "overcome by event's" a whole lot of work for a "simple" certificate, when could complete almost a "good" part of a program of study....a my MH providers VA were aware trying this as well.......... (sse attached""

The Super Moderator, who called, let me know that Express Scripts and DOD or otherwise "regulations" were in fact outside the "purview" of this website, and nobody here, despite how smart/up to date on whole lot of issues would probably know anything regarding this issue....!!!!! They also let me know, that "legal" advice about not having any interaction with "law Enforcement" I was given by numerous attorney's my area was in fact very "SOUND" ADVICE!!!!!!!!

They aslo agreed with me that getting "civilaay-committed" is in fact the "kiss of death" in the USA- in this day in age- or as they say in PRISION getting a "P-Note...?" which only 1% of the 99% (+/-) conviction rate of US Federal Government actually get..... but are in fact treated wore than regular "felons..."""

Hope this assist you in some way Darby009.....

Once again... SHARE Program Atlanta Georgia is provided below for those "interested"::

[[email protected]

Phone numbers to SHARE Program Atlanta Georgia are 404-603-4306 "clinical Program Manager"; 404-603-4301 "Program Nurse"; 404-603-4314 "Program Admissions" and 404-603-4316 "Program Counselor:; Chaplain 404-350-7674; Case Manager 404-603-4302/4322]

https://www.shepherd.org/

Links to other Threads This Web-site Below:

http://pebforum.com/threads/my-turn-for-guess-the-pts-ratings.42847/

http://pebforum.com/threads/express...a-all-vets-retirees-out-there-question.42879/ (319-Views This Thread)

Attachments

• Presentation Further Reseach Ala Sent VA MHV SM Ala Bible Numerology etc-06 FEB 2018 appx 0943...pdf
    116.6 KB · Views: 7
Darby009, so you are aware- there are in fact a handful of folks within the US Department of Veteran Affairs System (US DVA) whom actually really care about veterans. The Chief of Gulf Coast VA, OEF-OIF-New Dawn (Trasition Management) called me last night, as had been following the SHARE/ Shepherd Center Situation "accutely" and wants to send some of his veteran's to SHARE- based on what all he had read, about it!

Like many he was totally unaware, the SHARE-Shepherd center even existed as a Resource " or veteran's"- hence, I believe, the need for some website out there to try and list all "resources' such as this, which I mentioned in other threads this post!!!!!

I recommended, that he first in fact- visit SHARE-Shepherd Center himself, via TDY , so to speak, via VA, prior to sending or having any of his veteran's apply. (See attached "redacted Email"

Gulf Coast VA just got, yet again, another "new" Director, so will be interesting to see if this actually happens or not- as have recommend things, such as "Cane Master's" latest medical devices- other VA's/ VA System's issuing, to Gulf Coast VA via the Oef-OIF Program and nothing has ever/ never come of it- odd- if VA want's to "transform!"

PS: As I told Chief OIF/OEF, who supported me in VA OIG Investigation (of which no one-either myself or other's at VA who supported as well- have heard anything back on) , into my care since entry into said system, simply getting my "TRICARE" back saved my life and "prevented" the VA from doing "further" harm to my "whole" person!!!!!!

Hope this helps folks and once again,

SHARE Program Atlanta Georgia is provided below for those "interested"::

[[email protected]

http://pebforum.com/threads/express...a-all-vets-retirees-out-there-question.42879/ (381-Views This Thread)

Attachments

• Redacted Email Chief Gulf Coast VA OEF_OIF Prog Follow-up Phone Call SHARE-Shepherd Center ATL...pdf
    483.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Darby 009, my humblest apologies, I forgot, that the The Chief of Gulf Coast VA, OEF-OIF-New Dawn (Transition Management) called me last night, offered me to in fact try Hyperbaric Chamber Therapy that is in fact being offered veterans in Mobile, AL- see links below:

http://www.fox10tv.com/story/35522556/hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy-changing-local-vets-lives

http://www.ipmamd.com/hbot-hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy/

I, personally declined, given my experiences at WRIISC in Washington DC and SHARE/Shepherd Center in Atlanta Georgia. I also declined another Program- Warriors Ascent: at https://www.warriorsascent.org/ that a retired Army 0-6 "friend" of mine is highly involved in, for same reason.

In the recent past I asked the Chief of Gulf Coast VA, OEF-OIF-New Dawn (Transition Management)- to see if Gulf Coast VA could in fact look into Alpha-Stim, at http://www.alpha-stim.com/ that a US Medal of Honor veteran is utilizing/ endorsing as well as former hear of the US Department of Veteran Affairs! Of course nothing ever came of this nor anything else recommended Gulf Coast VA/ VISN-16!!!!!

Oddly, one of the Congressmen from my state of Alabama has in fact tried to get the US DVA to utilize Hyperbaric Chamber Therapy, and my own "civil" orthopedist has told me it has been utilized to heal the broken collar bone of a professional athlete in "record" time!

As mentioned in other post's those veterans and other's "artistically" inclined the Fairhope, Alabama Arts and Craft's Festival is occurring March 16-18, in Fairhope Alabama and people all over the country and world attend. See below links:

http://fairhopeartsandcraftsfestival.com/

https://www.zapplication.org/event-info.php?ID=5857

Given, Fairhope-Daphne-Spanish Fort, as previously stated is per "capatia" one of the "wealthiest" areas in Alabama, might be good opportunity to pick up a sponsor or two?

Hope this helps quite folks and once again,

SHARE Program Atlanta Georgia is provided below for those "interested"::

[email protected]

http://pebforum.com/threads/express...a-all-vets-retirees-out-there-question.42879/ (425-Views This Thread)

Darby009- simply hope yourself and others thought I was overly "harsh" on SHARE/Shepherd Center In Atlanta Georgia! They, in form of "Recreational Therapy" really got me to thinking about my entire life and military career in relation to a whole host of "discipline's" in my "educational" background and "Real" world experience..... Kind of like the song by the band "Fallout Boy"- "My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark!" (see attached)

I really hope the OEF/OIF Rep. from Gulf Coast VA- sub-group VISN-16 gets to visit themselves, and send veteran's from this area!!!! Think it would be an "eye" opening experience for a whole lot of them as to how sadly the US DVA is lacking in a "myraid" of areas!!!!

I mean, despite, the issues I "personally" encountered, I "gleaned" a whole lot from just a very short stay, and in fact had things, I was unaware of, "discovered" that were in fact wrong with me!!!!

As the OIF/OEF Chief stated, 10 (+) years on, to still be diagnosing and attempting to treat issues with veterans is simply "UN-acceptiable" by any "measure" or "standar!" Sadly I am not the only one- look at our predecessor's from all conflicts WWII-to present!

Hopefully, this will spawn interest, for those with the "power" or "ability" to create better- fully-integrated system's that serves those who "selflessly" served our Nation, much better???? As I think, the short clip, in the Hasbro, etc... movie "Battleship" about "veterans" of all services being treated in a "Star-Wars" like "atmosphere" is probably the "goal" or ideal! Sadly it is no-where near "reality" as of yet!!!!!!

Thanks....

Hope this helps quite folks and once again, SHARE Program Atlanta Georgia is provided below for those "interested":

[email protected]

http://pebforum.com/threads/express...a-all-vets-retirees-out-there-question.42879/

PS: As mentioned in other post's those veterans and other's "artistically" inclined the Fairhope, Alabama Arts and Craft's Festival is occurring March 16-18, in Fairhope Alabama and people all over the country and world attend. See below links:

http://fairhopeartsandcraftsfestival.com/

https://www.zapplication.org/event-info.php?ID=5857

Given, Fairhope-Daphne-Spanish Fort, as previously stated is per "capatia" one of the "wealthiest" areas in Alabama, might be good opportunity to pick up a sponsor or two?

(Views this post- 448)

Attachments

• Presentation Map Valdez AK Key USFK Dictionary -Fathom_Gauss Etc..... 11 FEB 2018 appx 0952 AM...pdf
    111.1 KB · Views: 1