Moreorless

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
MEB Referral: May 25, 2022
First QTC apt: June 8, 2022
Last QTC apt: June 13th, 2022
NARSUM complete: July 12 2022
Signed MEB form: July 13, 2022

Seems like it is moving faster than a lot of people I see on here. What do you think my wait time would be from here? Im hearing anywhere from 1-4 months for findings.

That’s what I would like to know, too. Especially any timelines that started this year.
My timeline is:

MEB referral: July 27, 2022
First QTC exam: Sept 07, 2022
Last QTC exam: Sept 09, 2022

I’m waiting for my PEBLO to reach out, but I’m expecting it to maybe be next week. I see a trend of three weeks after your appointments are done that they reach out. Fingers crossed anyway.

update:
MO sent PEB to VA: October 18, 2022
VA closed Claim: November 1, 2022
Findings received unfit (100% VA 70% DOD PDRL) November 7, 2022

update:
MO sent PEB to VA: October 18, 2022
VA closed Claim: November 1, 2022
Findings received unfit (100% VA 70% DOD PDRL) November 7, 2022
How many claims did you input??

I am literally on the same base and have the same timeline. I accepted my findings on the 14th. Have you gotten your message from PERS for your retirement?

I am literally on the same base and have the same timeline. I accepted my findings on the 14th. Have you gotten your message from PERS for your retirement?
Nope not yet, last message was october 21st so we are due for one soon, I check message traffic every day lol.

The job that I have gives me access to message traffic, but I did get my message last week. My last day is February 16th. If your coc didnt notify you you will probably be on the next message so expect a march date for your last day.
after you signed your findings did they tell you then when exactly you were getting out???

The job that I have gives me access to message traffic, but I did get my message last week. My last day is February 16th. If your coc didnt notify you you will probably be on the next message so expect a march date for your last day.
my COC aint the best at this command. im hoping im there with you on the february date. Grats on the retirement.

after you signed your findings did they tell you then when exactly you were getting out???
They wont tell you right when you sign your findings. Once you sign your findings and send it to your PEBLO, they shouldve sent it out that same day. Hopefully within 1-4 weeks you should receive your separation date. Your seperation date is usually 45-90 days from the day it gets put out.