Navy April IPEB Packages

haz

PEB Forum Regular Member
My Timeline:
01/01/2010-second period of limdu expired (compartment syndrome in lower legs)
01/22/2010-MEB initiated
01/26/2010-Attended DTAP Class
02/24/2010-Reviewed medical record with the VA Counselor
02/26/2010-Recieved VA medical appointment letter
03/11 - 03/12 2010- Attended and completed VA C & P examininations
04/23/2010-Notified by MEB Case Manager that my IPEB package is complete and ready for review.
04/27/2010-Reviewed and signed the IPEB package with the MEB Counselor.
04/27/2010-IPEB package sent to IPEB Board.
06/10/2010-findings rcvd - fit for duty i will be appealing

TXNVYMOM

PEB Forum Veteran
I am glad you posted your timeline..it's pretty close to my sons. I don't have exact dates for his..but I think he may be a week or so ahead of you. Any ideas as to how long before you hear something. You have some stuff in your timeline that he hasn't said anything about....ummm..I will have to ask him about it.....GOOD LUCK!!!

haz

PEB Forum Regular Member
Thank you and good luck to you and your son. I was told it would be anywhere from 3 to 6 months before any decision would be made.

Jovan Robinson

Registered Member
I am in the new pilot program. My package was received in DC on the 29th of April. I called my PEBLO on 10JUN2011 and he told me that my package is currently in QA status. All he could tell me was that my package has already been reviewed. Has anybody heard of this QA status? Does anyone have any idea how long it may take from here? Thanks for any info provided..

SoSincere13

Registered Member
I am in exactly the same spot. I never heard anything about the QA status, but My package was received in DC the same day. I did hear back today that I've been found UNFIT and that the VA is now processing their part. Have you heard anything else back yet? I was told today also that I should have my completed package back in about a month or so.... so who knows??

theoot

PEB Forum Veteran
Now from what I was told by the QTC rep and the VA rep, the QA step means the findings are done and have been sent to the VA for the disqualifying and total rating. Once this is done the package is reviewed by an independent party (a rep not involved with your case) for QA. Once complete the ratings are sent back to the PEB where the rating becomes official, and the results are fowarded to your PEBLO. Now like I said this is what I was told so who knows how correct the info is.

SoSincere13

Registered Member
Yah, I got pretty much the same info. I called my PEBLO back and asked about the QA.. He said it's where it goes after they've pretty much completed everything, Just one last go-over to make sure everything has been done properly before they give you your findings. Good Luck!!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">