Navy limdu since November 21 got results!

huts444

Registered Member
Hi everybody. I don’t have an exact timeline of my case but I had my main VA claim submitted Jan 20 a couple days after my exams.

My case was submitted to the PEB in May and today I finally got my unfit decision and ratings.

Unfit: 70% permanent DoD and 90% VA

I sign the results Monday, I’m very happy with them and I’d like to get out of the Navy as soon as humanly possible so no complaints.

Just curious what the next steps would look like if anybody had some insights into getting my separation orders quickly. Thanks!

PERS-95

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
- You sign your findings and return to PEB.
- PEB collates your findings and others, and delivers to PERS one to four weeks (on average) after you sign. This is the PEB Index.
- PERS converts your PEB Index to a separation message. Message has 3 dates, FOPC, RAD, and PDRL. Your RAD date will be about 75 days from the date of the index.
- You and your command submit your separation message from PERS **and** your separation package to your PSD, ASAP but NLT FOPC date, to get your actual orders and DD214 started
- Separate from Navy on RAD date, *hopefully* with DD214 in hand.
- PDRL is first day of retirement. Congrats!

huts444

Registered Member
- You sign your findings and return to PEB.
- PEB collates your findings and others, and delivers to PERS one to four weeks (on average) after you sign. This is the PEB Index.
- PERS converts your PEB Index to a separation message. Message has 3 dates, FOPC, RAD, and PDRL. Your RAD date will be about 75 days from the date of the index.
- You and your command submit your separation message from PERS **and** your separation package to your PSD, ASAP but NLT FOPC date, to get your actual orders and DD214 started
- Separate from Navy on RAD date, *hopefully* with DD214 in hand.
- PDRL is first day of retirement. Congrats!
Wow thanks for the insight. Looking forward to finishing up this whole process!

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Hi everybody. I don’t have an exact timeline of my case but I had my main VA claim submitted Jan 20 a couple days after my exams.

My case was submitted to the PEB in May and today I finally got my unfit decision and ratings.

Unfit: 70% permanent DoD and 90% VA

I sign the results Monday, I’m very happy with them and I’d like to get out of the Navy as soon as humanly possible so no complaints.

Just curious what the next steps would look like if anybody had some insights into getting my separation orders quickly. Thanks!
Congrats