07Aug18-VA compensation claim submitted
06Sep18- C&P Exam
11Sep18- Submitted NMA and Personal statement to PEBLO
13Sep18- C&P Exam
28Sep18- Received Exams back
09Oct18- Submitted statement in support of claim
23Oct18: signed my NARSUM
23Oct18- PEBLO sent package to PEB
05Nov18- Checked ebennies it shows Review of evidence and development letter was sent otu
06Nov18- called PEB to verify they have my package, they said they do and it was in work

I was told the PEB has ten days whether to find you fit or unfit and send package to VA has this been true for anyone else?? I am in the waiting stage now, don't think it will be retirement for me so just anxious to here unfit. Hope this timeline helps others and i willl keep it updated as best as i can

Thanks for sharing your timeline! What number did you call to get in contact with the PEB?

Per USSOCOM
1541604245807.png

I found the number in another thread and gave them a call. I guess there system for receiving packet submissions is down right now, so he couldn't tell me anything. My PEBLO said the same thing. So now I'm just waiting for the system to come online and then go from there. Thanks for the info!

@DCharlez32 and @MattCollins7 any news on your packages? I just got an e-mail from my PEBLO saying that I was found UNFIT and are forwarding to VA for ratings, my package was sent to the PEB on October 31st so you guys should be getting that information any day now.

That's great that you got word back so quickly. I hope to be hearing something back very soon as well. Last word I got from my PEBLO is that she submitted the package and that she would let me know when she hears something back. Just anxiously awaiting for the PEB's response now.

@DCharlez32 and @MattCollins7 any news on your packages? I just got an e-mail from my PEBLO saying that I was found UNFIT and are forwarding to VA for ratings, my package was sent to the PEB on October 31st so you guys should be getting that information any day now.

Got word yesterday that i was found UNFIT. PEB forwarded my package to the VA on the 23 of November. Now just playing the waiting game for VA ratings.
AMRDC has been down and my PEBLO infromed me that is why the PEB has been taking awhile.

I was found unfit on 9 October 2018. I received my findings on 5 November. Now I'm playing the waiting game as far as waiting on my retirement message to come in. According to PEB, my case was adjudicated by the office of Sec Nav on 19 November. I'm waiting on PERS to send my message now...

I was found unfit on 9 October 2018. I received my findings on 5 November. Now I'm playing the waiting game as far as waiting on my retirement message to come in. According to PEB, my case was adjudicated by the office of Sec Nav on 19 November. I'm waiting on PERS to send my message now...

That is good to know that your findings came back in less than a month. I checked my ebennies and it now says pending decision approval. I am hoping i am able to choose my seperation date, my classes don't end until march 2nd and i don't want to end up having to pay the money back if seperated before then.

I received my message today. My release from active duty (RAD) date is 26 Feb 19. First Day PDRL is 27 Feb and first day of VA payments should be 1 April. I'm going to be starting terminal leave beginning 26 December. I have lots to do in just a few short weeks.

That is good to know that your findings came back in less than a month. I checked my ebennies and it now says pending decision approval. I am hoping i am able to choose my seperation date, my classes don't end until march 2nd and i don't want to end up having to pay the money back if seperated before then.

I emailed the address listed on the NPC page for PDRL/TDRL twice asking if I was able to choose my own date. They never emailed me back. It just happened to work out that I got what I wanted with the end of Feb. Just sit on your findings for a few days and you should make it to March.

I have been getting bounced around from Nosc to Nosc. My PEB is now going on 2 years, I was just informed that Naval Hospital Jacksonville has my case. I need another corrected surgery and they want me to get reevaluated which is fine however they stated I can only be seen by a Naval Doctor. Please explain the reasoning in that because to me that makes zero sense. Currently live in Germany no Navy presence.

Thanks,

Troy

@tgerstenberg

Did you let them know that there is no Naval hospital there? I find that strange because I am near a Naval Hospital, but i was able to see outside the base for treatment.

@OllieT

Hey, what website are you checking for your updates? Normally i check ebenefits, while i was checking i clicked at the top where it said "veterans, we're redesigning claim status on Vets.gov, try it out". When i checked my status on there it says "we finished reviewing your claim on Dec. 12, 2018. We sent you a packet by U.S. mail that includes details of the decision on your claim "

I'm not sure which one is correct, trying to get a hold of someone now to find out what is going on.

@DCharlez32
That is awesome news, I have checked ebenfits and va.gov, mine says gathering evidence, processing and decision. Lol. I think that means your stuff is done and being sent back to the PEB for final decision. I'm sure at this point your PEBLO should be able to see your ratings. Fingers crossed the percentage is exactly what you were wanting!

APR17- had First surgery
AUG17- had second surgery
Jan18-First limdu ended
May18- Fit for full and off limdu
03Aug18- Referred to PEB by PCM -back on limdu
06Aug18- conference call with attorney
06Sep18- C&P Exam
13Sep18- C&P Exam
05Nov18- Checked ebennies it shows Review of evidence and development letter was sent otu
06Nov18- called PEB to verify they have my package, they said they do and it was in work
23NOV18- found unfit, package sent to VA
03DEC18- Ebennies changed to pending decision approval.
12Dec18- case closed finding sent
01Jan19- checked with my peblo, she said the case has been sent back to PEB already, they have had it for 20 days, so I should be hearing something on my findings in the next couple of days for sure.

Dcharlez32,

I let the CDR, with the Navy that was handling my case at the time know no Navy Physicians in Germany.

Troy

APR17- had First surgery
AUG17- had second surgery
Jan18-First limdu ended
May18- Fit for full and off limdu
03Aug18- Referred to PEB by PCM -back on limdu
06Aug18- conference call with attorney
06Sep18- C&P Exam
13Sep18- C&P Exam
23NOV18- found unfit, package sent to VA
03DEC18- Ebennies changed to pending decision approval.
12Dec18- case closed finding sent
01Jan19- checked with my peblo, she said the case has been sent back to PEB already, they have had it for 20 days, so I should be hearing something on my findings in the next couple of days for sure.
1/7/19- Received findings. Have until 22Jan19 to accept finding or decline.