NAVY PEB RESULTS BACK!!!

73Barracuda

PEB Forum Regular Member
Well my results came back today. I received 10% from the Navy and 30% from the VA. I am very pleased being I am separating due to a third degree AC joint shoulder separation. I did have surgery about two years ago. My package was sent to Washington on Feb. 24 and received on the 26. It took 137 days for me to get my results back. If you have any other questions please ask.

CONGRATS!! Must be nice to finally know and be able to move on with your life!!

Since you recieved your package back, do you know how long it took from the time the VA rated you until you got the results? The VA told me my package was complete as of June 24th and they sent the proposed rating to the PEB. Just trying to get a grasp at a timeframe, I think I am close though!!

CONGRATS AGAIN!!

THANKS!

I don't know the date the VA finished rating me. I just know the time the Navy received it in Washington and how long it took for them to send the results back. They sent their results and the VA's together. It was 137 days from the time I sent it to the time I got it back.

Got results back: 60% DoD and 80% VA TDRL

29Mar10-PEB sent to DC
19Jul10-Recieved Package

Congrats on the rating! Good luck in your retirement and I hope you have a smooth outprocessing.

Did you get your separation orders yet? If so do you know how long it takes to recieve them?

73Barracuda Where are you stationed? Congrats on your rating, i guess if you are happy. I just hope the FPEB finds me unfit. Was found fit because of a volunteer thing i did but i am in tons of pain and don't volunteer anymore. But good luck.