Navy Timeline - Millington, TN

Good luck. Hopefully you get news back quickly.
Very quick! Peblo just called to tell me my findings and set appointment for me to come in tomorrow. Dod 60% PDRL and Va 100%

Very quick! Peblo just called to tell me my findings and set appointment for me to come in tomorrow. Dod 60% PDRL and Va 100%
Congrats!! That is fantastic news!

Thank yall so much!

*Update* was told within 3wks I should have my findings. Been told this before so no breath holding this way.

*Update* was told within 3wks I should have my findings. Been told this before so no breath holding this way.
I got curious and called the PEB today as well. My case went into QA on 06 FEB. I was told 3-3.5 more weeks...... thats the same timeline i was told 3 weeks ago! For anyone newly following, DO NOT pay any attention to the timeline given over the phone. Many times people are told 4 more weeks, only to get their findings 3 days later. Waiting sucks though, I just want to go get my life started!

I got curious and called the PEB today as well. My case went into QA on 06 FEB. I was told 3-3.5 more weeks...... thats the same timeline i was told 3 weeks ago! For anyone newly following, DO NOT pay any attention to the timeline given over the phone. Many times people are told 4 more weeks, only to get their findings 3 days later. Waiting sucks though, I just want to go get my life started!
I’m curious. What do you say to the person when you call? I’ve never had a bad experience calling the PEB, although I’ve only called twice. Once today and one a few weeks ago.

I was told that on 7 Feb as well as two weeks later on 26 Feb, yesterday was the first time I got a different answer and the guy sounded like he was genuinely looking at my case. He kept telling me he wanted to be absolutely sure he was telling me truth and said it should only be a couple more days.

I was told that on 7 Feb as well as two weeks later on 26 Feb, yesterday was the first time I got a different answer and the guy sounded like he was genuinely looking at my case. He kept telling me he wanted to be absolutely sure he was telling me truth and said it should only be a couple more days.
Hey Wish, was it the same guy you usually got? The one I've gotten both times I called always sounded exasperated and like he could care less about providing accurate information, so that seems out of character to me. So, either they got a new person working the phone line, someone got their butt chewed, or they had their supervisor standing within ear shot lol.

Hey Wish, was it the same guy you usually got? The one I've gotten both times I called always sounded exasperated and like he could care less about providing accurate information, so that seems out of character to me. So, either they got a new person working the phone line, someone got their butt chewed, or they had their supervisor standing within ear shot lol.
It sounded like the same guy, he sounded super tired as usual, but I was very respectful, made him laugh a bit then explained my situation and what my Peblo was saying, and he helped me out. Assuming he was telling the truth and not filling me full of bs.

My main reason for the rush and hoping a quick timeline is a I have a job offer from Boeing. Currently on the 3wks lead time to sign on and basically if I’m not out by then. Well then the position will get filled by someone else is what HR is saying. So I’m hoping like others recently receiving findings I do as well and a fast EAS. I used all my leave days and plan to take 0 PTAD days.

My main reason for the rush and hoping a quick timeline is a I have a job offer from Boeing. Currently on the 3wks lead time to sign on and basically if I’m not out by then. Well then the position will get filled by someone else is what HR is saying. So I’m hoping like others recently receiving findings I do as well and a fast EAS. I used all my leave days and plan to take 0 PTAD days.
Your VA case closed a really long time ago, nearly a month before mine, so theoretically you should have started QA before me. From a post on another forum however someone was told the longest standing case in QA is currently at 50 days which is mine unfortunately, I was always hoping mine would get done fast and not turn into the longest case, but with that said I am not sure what happened to yours, but you should be pretty close. I also know not to get my hopes up even though I was finally told something different and was told a couple days. I have seen multiple people on this forum who was told they would receive their findings that day or within one to two days and they still didn't get them for a week or two after. This process is all bs.

Your VA case closed a really long time ago, nearly a month before mine, so theoretically you should have started QA before me. From a post on another forum however someone was told the longest standing case in QA is currently at 50 days which is mine unfortunately, I was always hoping mine would get done fast and not turn into the longest case, but with that said I am not sure what happened to yours, but you should be pretty close. I also know not to get my hopes up even though I was finally told something different and was told a couple days. I have seen multiple people on this forum who was told they would receive their findings that day or within one to two days and they still didn't get them for a week or two after. This process is all bs.
I agree with you just don’t waiting really. Hoping for all good news.

I’m curious. What do you say to the person when you call? I’ve never had a bad experience calling the PEB, although I’ve only called twice. Once today and one a few weeks ago.
Ive never had a bad experience either, the guy seems willing to help. However, the timelines he gives have been proven time and time again to be wildly inaccurate.

I'm right there with you. I have an interview tomorrow for a job that pays 135k. I was told the job is mine and the rest is formality. However, if I end up getting strung along and cant get to MD by the second week of May I may be in trouble!

Ive never had a bad experience either, the guy seems willing to help. However, the timelines he gives have been proven time and time again to be wildly inaccurate.
The timeline he gave me yesterday was spot on but the other 3 were way off.

Got my findings today! Got exactly what I wanted!