Navy Timeline - Millington, TN

Got my findings last night! Walking out of here PDRL and relieved.

Timeline for those wondering:

VA Claim Closed - 20 January 2024
Sent to QA - 08 February 2024
Findings Received by PEBLO - 26 March 2024
Accepted Findings - 27 March 2024

Bless all of you for keeping everyone updated with your case, it helped keep me from going stir crazy. I hope every one of you waiting for your out dates get them quickly, and those still waiting on their findings I hope they come quick and with exactly what you want.
Cheers
Congrats! Happy for you!

Has your command been checking Message Traffic for your notification? You need the message and then you submit for your orders.
They said that it is being checked, but nothing yet.

I received my retirement message yesterday.
New EAOS: 16 MAY 2024

Thats awesome!!!! I hope mine is the same EAOS or a little later. I have a lot of leave on the books still.

Where did you see the combat related? I've read through this whole thing and don't see it anywhere, just permanent and total in the DEA section.
It will also have a code up under Diagnoses and Ratings - so for example mine is (CR/CZ), they then break it down further in block 12 or 13 like Big 30 said. Under the findings from the Presiding Officer they'll further list what evidence supported it and assign whatever code (IOW, SW etc) you get assigned. Although aside from CR/CZ or even having the combat designation, not sure what that does for you besides going on your DD214 or something

Through message traffic or NSIPS? I am eagerly awaiting my retirement message. Can you walk me through this? I get a message through message traffic and then apply for retirement orders? Or do I just get orders cut to me through message traffic?

Admin got my message today and retirement date is 27MAY2024.

Got my new EAS, 30 May!!

VA case closed 3 Dec 23.
Found Unfit Jan 17 24.
Findings received 12 Mar 24.
Retirment date 30 May 24
Congrats! When did you sign your findings?

Through message traffic or NSIPS? I am eagerly awaiting my retirement message. Can you walk me through this? I get a message through message traffic and then apply for retirement orders? Or do I just get orders cut to me through message traffic?
Sorry for the late response. My message came through message traffic. It will be a long list that will have a bunch of names on it. You will have to search for your name. Once you get that then you will be able to start you leave requests, PTDY request, sep paperwork, etc.

My orders were released a week after my retirement date was published.

Sorry for the late response. My message came through message traffic. It will be a long list that will have a bunch of names on it. You will have to search for your name. Once you get that then you will be able to start you leave requests, PTDY request, sep paperwork, etc.

My orders were released a week after my retirement date was published.
Got mine the very next day! Cannot wait! Its nice to be in total OFP mode right now, what are they gonna do? kick me out?