Navy Timeline | Spinal Fusion + PTSD

@ArcticWarrior907 congrats on retirement, thank you for your 21 years of service. I hope that the transition is a smooth one. The VA rated me as follows:
Sleep Apnea @ 50%
Cervical Stenosis “neck pain” @ 20%
Left upper extremity Radiculopathy @ 20%
Right upper extremity Radiculopathy @ 20%

Total VA rating of 80%

Congrats on your VA rating and good luck with the FPEB, but how long did it take for VA to get back with your ratings after you were found unfit by the PEB?

15 days is the goal, but it has been creeping up and up since the beginning of the year. I've noticed that a lot of people are hitting around 60 days now. Army stats show the average over the last three months has been 45 days at VA for ratings. I'm at 73 days, but I think I was actually finished at VA last Friday and just haven't been updated.

15 days is the goal, but it has been creeping up and up since the beginning of the year. I've noticed that a lot of people are hitting around 60 days now. Army stats show the average over the last three months has been 45 days at VA for ratings. I'm at 73 days, but I think I was actually finished at VA last Friday and just haven't been updated.

WOW...I just have to wait it out then. Thanks for the info.