NAVY timeline..

kgolec10

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
alright after 2 LIMDU periods i finally started my med board process on:
14MAY.
28JUN- started C&P exams ( finished in a few weeks )
15JUL- last VA exam.
01AUG- signed NARSUM, package was sent out to DC.
05 AUG- received package.
08 AUG- Found UNFIT ( yay) was told i would most likely have my findings in 4-6 weeks.
27AUG- STILL waiting on my findings...

all and all my process is going very fast, lets hope it keeps it up! good luck to everyone else.

14MAY.
15JUL- last VA exam.
08 AUG- Found UNFIT ( yay) was told i would most likely have my findings in 4-6 weeks.

all and all my process is going very fast, lets hope it keeps it up! good luck to everyone else.

I wouldn't call 08 Aug - 27 Aug as "STILL" categorically speaking as that is 19 days (2.5 weeks) and they said 4-6 weeks... My C&P exams were completed the same day as yours and I still don't have a NARSUM... Congrats on your speedy process so far though!!!

Moving quick. You ready for civ life? It sucks out here lol

My exams were completed at about the same time - and I still haven't rec'd my narsum or signed anything either. hmph.

atleast things seem to be moving pretty fast for you, i was told 30-45 days for ratings so best of luck to us lol

I signed my package last week... finally.
How did everyone find out they were unfit/fit?

actually, how did you find out anything? like when DC rec'd your package?

your peblo tells you everything, or they are suppose to. I got an email the day DC received my package from my peblo, then 1 week later i emailed him back and he replied that i have been found unfit. dont be scared to call or email them constantly, its the only way you will find anything out.

Hey Unkn0wn, another way to find out is looking at your ebenefits page. If the VA has your package, you can assume you have been found unfit. The VA wouldn't be rating you if you had been found fit. Have you signed into ebenfits yet?

Actually, 0812cb, the VA has had my package since the begining. I JUST signed my NARSUM last week and my ebenefits has been at "prep for decision" for a lot longer than that. I believe they send the packages to the VA in advance now. :/

^^ check out my timeline ^^

Oh wow. Didn't see that. Dunno... I had four LIMDUs, and my PEBLO never told me if I was fit or not- just ended up looking at ebennies. Have you tried calling the VA's 800 number? They should be able to at least tell you if the package has been received by them... I have seven referred conditions, not including all the other VA claimed ones, and the IPEB found me unfit in three days. I would guess if you've been found unfit the VA would have your NARSUM etc by now?

And ebennies is down again... just went to look how mine was worded so hopefully I could provide a little more help for you. 1-800-827-1000 is the VA number.

Ive talked to the VA - they have had my package for months now. I guess they get the packages right away to start ratings, in the event that you are found unfit, they are ahead. So the VA really has no idea. I guess I just wait.

Good luck to you... believe me I know the frustration! I wasn't in a rush to get out, so I think that helped me to not climb the walls as much, but I know we all hate being in limbo.

I'd like to get out before it starts snowing since I'll be moving my familly to Maine. So keeping my fingers crossed.

14MAY.
15JUL- last VA exam.

your package is moving really fast... i think you can relax a little...

I belive they are refering to the disability ratings given by each the DOD and the VA. The DOD only rates conditions that are caused or aggrevated by military service, where the VA rates all your medical conditions. If the DOD rating is 0-20% the DOD will cut a one-time severance check.