Navy Timeline

bblue1946

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Question, i just checked va.gov and it says my case has been closed as of 27Nov2019 and to check ebenefits for my ratings. ebenefits is showing claims pending. what does this mean? is my case closed or should i wait a few more days and check ebenefits again? below is my time line.

April 28 - Referred to PEB
May 22 & 23 - QTC appointments
Jul 15 - NARSUM signed
Aug 5 - NARSUM signed again
Sept 12 - Package send to the PEB
Oct 30 - Called the PEB and was told my case went to the VA for ratings, i was told it would take 30 days for the VA ratings to come back to the PEB for QA.
Nov 27 - Logged into my va.gov and it shows that my case was closed, i clicked on status anyways and it says that i should be getting a letter within 7-10 days and to check ebenefits for the ratings (which still shows pending) on my va.gov it also says that base on cases similar to mine that the estimated date is April 28, 2020.

I was told that your percentage won’t show up on ebenefits until you are discharged from the military. You’ll know your percentage when you accept your findings.

April 28 - Referred to PEB
May 22 & 23 - QTC appointments
Jul 15 - NARSUM signed
Aug 5 - NARSUM signed again
Sept 12 - Package send to the PEB
Oct 30 - Called the PEB and was told my case went to the VA for ratings, i was told it would take 30 days for the VA ratings to come back to the PEB for QA.
Nov 27 - Logged into my va.gov and it shows that my case was closed, i clicked on status anyways and it says that i should be getting a letter within 7-10 days and to check ebenefits for the ratings (which still shows pending) on my va.gov it also says that base on cases similar to mine that the estimated date is April 28, 2020.
Dec 2 - VA ratings went back to PEB for QA
January 6, 2020 - PEBLO told is taking between 6-8 weeks for the PEB to submit the findings back to the PEBLO. Hoping to have an answer this week.

Have either of you heard anything yet? I am only a couple days behind you, PEB received on DEC 5 from VA.

The waiting is getting harder knowing it could literally be any day now.

Have either of you heard anything yet? I am only a couple days behind you, PEB received on DEC 5 from VA.

The waiting is getting harder knowing it could literally be any day now.
Peblo has mine with a whole stack of other people. He said he will be calling this week to come sign

I contacted him..I lied and told him my original PEBLO told me it was finished. I got lucky that he really did have it...signed Wednesday, now awaiting a date
My PEBLO called me yesterday. i got 60%? I'm going to appeal the VA ratings. not sure how they think im 60% when all the doctors believe i should be 100.

after your blank claim closed, how long did it take to hear back from PEBLO? Also, did you get any mail as it said they sent a decision letter?

I was told that your percentage won’t show up on ebenefits until you are discharged from the military. You’ll know your percentage when you accept your findings.
Did this turn out to be true?

PEBLO called today, 50% DoD, 80% VA, I assume I will accept these findings. There is no way to dispute the TDLR for PDRL correct?

PEBLO called today, 50% DoD, 80% VA, I assume I will accept these findings. There is no way to dispute the TDLR for PDRL correct?
What were your referred conditions if you don’t mind sharing? I got the same ratings.