Need Guidance NILOD conditions & VA Service Connection from same event

MDW

Registered Member
I got two days to appeal PTSD LOD and MDD recurrent without psychotic features and GAD Unspecified occurred NILOD. Air determined that I have adjustment Disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood occured ILOD.

I have a current EEOC case for how LOD was handled. I need to know if I should appeal to both LOD, what rights do I have for my guard unit doing LOD without me being present with case manager, Commander and the military provider. I am serviced connected from the same incident from a TOP Secret intel course and unit clearly put what they wanted in my records to ensure that I got NILOD and did not include me or allow me to see what was being put in either LOD. Then when I mentioned going to EEOC, they initiated the LOD's after I have proof that my conditions were reviewed atleast 4 times and not initiated or recieved proper medical care. My question is how can they say a condition epts for death of my son from a MVA, they put that in my record without speaking to me because they say that I published a book talking about how God got me through that turbulent time with out any MR, DR, FR, then they turned around and used it against me a pretended like I said I have current episodes. How can I appeal this? I am already service connected for the very same diagnoses that Air Force has mad NILOD. I feel I was short changed so that I would not get any air force benefits. What should I do? I have two days to appeal the LOD determinations? Is there something in regulations where I can use for them just doing the LOD's without including me and showing me the documentation they used. Now I am pending a Formal EEOC investigation out of alot of money fighting this and do not know how to proceed. Please advise how to approach.

Also, they have no previous proof that any of that epts other than a WebHA from 2012 where I had symptoms listed with no treatment, medication, DLC's, MR, DR, or FR no supporting documentation other that an email stating that I was seeing the contracted DPH from the base for counseling sessions. Is that considered treatment even if I never went to a doctor?

Yes you can appeal that, The Guard has a really bad track record of denying LODs. My LOD from injuries that I sustained while deployed was never submitted then they tried to kick me out administratively with out ever going into the MEB. I ended up having to file IG/Congressional inquiry's to get them to fix it. It ended up being really messy and 2 people got fired/force retired and the Med Group Commander ended up getting removed. The easiest thing for them to do is deny you and hope you don't argue with them. If you that they are miss handling the situation look up the information and file a complaint.