Need Profile for depression, PTSD, migraines

caseylane

Registered Member
I have a profile for migraines, and it limits my activity to reduce excessive noise, lights, exercise, heat, stress, get regular sleep, meals, hydration, no ACFT, and exercise at own time and pace. Despite this, my PCM still lists me as PULHES 111111. I miss work due to my migraines three or four days monthly and get them multiple times weekly that impact my work, I couldn't participate in the last two exercises, and end up in the frequently in the ER for migraines. I've also had several TIAs (mini-strokes) for which they have never done a cardiac assessment.

I get therapy once a week for depression/PTSD (which isn't enough). The BH impacts my work a lot, and they moved me out of my last position due to issues related to that. But I still have 111111 for PULHES.

What makes a person get evaluated to a T3? What are examples of limitations on a profile for behavioral health or for migraine?

I have a profile for migraines, and it limits my activity to reduce excessive noise, lights, exercise, heat, stress, get regular sleep, meals, hydration, no ACFT, and exercise at own time and pace. Despite this, my PCM still lists me as PULHES 111111. I miss work due to my migraines three or four days monthly and get them multiple times weekly that impact my work, I couldn't participate in the last two exercises, and end up in the frequently in the ER for migraines. I've also had several TIAs (mini-strokes) for which they have never done a cardiac assessment.

I get therapy once a week for depression/PTSD (which isn't enough). The BH impacts my work a lot, and they moved me out of my last position due to issues related to that. But I still have 111111 for PULHES.

What makes a person get evaluated to a T3? What are examples of limitations on a profile for behavioral health or for migraine?
What branch are you in? If you are in the Army another route that can bypass your PCM or at least influence them is to have your commander request a fit for duty exam. If your commander suspects your are not fit for duty that can help get things moving along.