Need to be found fit at FPEB

Nighthawk2714

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Ok PEBFORUM minds,

Here is the story........I am currently getting MEB due to Chronic pain syndrome with chronic narcotic use. All paperwork has been sent. On January 20th I talk to my pain mgmt Doc and tell them I have to get off these narcotics so we need to come up with a solution. I get prescribed a nerve med and a withdrawal med. I start taking the nerve meds......notice a difference in pain on 24 Jan drop pain med dosage....The withdrawal med not approved by insurance yet. I received my results back from IPEB on FEB 3rd with 10% disability and separation after 18.5 years of service. On Feb 4 pain levels are still low decide to drop pain meds again. Withdrawal medication is still not approved through insurance. On Feb 5 I decide that I’m fucking done with pain meds......been 48hrs since last dose. Withdrawal meds still not approved through insurance. And to make things better my pain level still remains low on these new meds. My question is.....How do I get a RTD?

Ok PEBFORUM minds,

Here is the story........I am currently getting MEB due to Chronic pain syndrome with chronic narcotic use. All paperwork has been sent. On January 20th I talk to my pain mgmt Doc and tell them I have to get off these narcotics so we need to come up with a solution. I get prescribed a nerve med and a withdrawal med. I start taking the nerve meds......notice a difference in pain on 24 Jan drop pain med dosage....The withdrawal med not approved by insurance yet. I received my results back from IPEB on FEB 3rd with 10% disability and separation after 18.5 years of service. On Feb 4 pain levels are still low decide to drop pain meds again. Withdrawal medication is still not approved through insurance. On Feb 5 I decide that I’m fucking done with pain meds......been 48hrs since last dose. Withdrawal meds still not approved through insurance. And to make things better my pain level still remains low on these new meds. My question is.....How do I get a RTD?
At this point your only option is request Formal PEB to state your case. I HIGHLY suggest you retain a private attorney who can dedicated the time to your case to try to win it. The FPEB can overturn it if they rule in your favor. Winning your case in front of the FPEB is your best chance of not getting discharged. The difference between the lifetime benefits and lifetime pension compared to severance is substantial.

You need to talk to a lawmaker ASAP. RTD is difficult to attain, even at 18.5 years.

I meant lawyer.... autocorrect...

You need to talk to a lawmaker ASAP. RTD is difficult to attain, even at 18.5 years.
Tony, is there a way we can talk privately regarding a MEB for MG? I have read your posts here, but I’m in need of more info.

Tony, is there a way we can talk privately regarding a MEB for MG? I have read your posts here, but I’m in need of more info.
Yes send me a private message.

Get an attorney and request a FPEB.