script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

New Condition While On PEB

Wondering if anyone has any insight on this;

I was referred to MEB/PEB for one issue, and I am currently awaiting findings, but I finally got another diagnosis that is even more unfit than my referred condition.

Will they have to postpone my PEB to add this other condition? Or can they just add in my extra paperwork and it still get reviewed in the same time frame? I’m AD Navy, so our cases are already backlogged. Not really looking to add anymore time onto the 4+ months I already have.

Provis

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Wondering if anyone has any insight on this;

I was referred to MEB/PEB for one issue, and I am currently awaiting findings, but I finally got another diagnosis that is even more unfit than my referred condition.

Will they have to postpone my PEB to add this other condition? Or can they just add in my extra paperwork and it still get reviewed in the same time frame? I’m AD Navy, so our cases are already backlogged. Not really looking to add anymore time onto the 4+ months I already have.
So the only way to get this added is to appeal to FPEB. So if not maxed out on DOD% you may want to appeal to FPEB and try to get it added. It will add to your wait time but its worth it to get it right than to get less than you deserve only because you were not willing to wait longer to go through the process.