New DD214 TDRL to PDRL?

Neverending

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Do you get a new dd214 when you get moved to PDRL? I was admin demoted for pt during the MEB process and I was told I satisfactorily served as a TSgt by the SECAF office. My orders put me on TDRL 28May and I got TSgt back 29May. My current dd214 says SSgt. Will I get a new one and will this change?

I know this seems petty, but after 13+ years in the AF, I feel it looks bad to have only gotten E-5 to employers if I had to show my DD214.

Matt Kozyra

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
TSgt,

Yes, you get an updated DD214 when you transition to PDRL, though the process isn't usually automatic. In the meantime, you can call the AFPC’s Total Force Service Center at 800-525-0102. They can fix the form for you, even before you get transferred to PDRL. If they can't, then you can apply to the Board for the Correction of Military Records (BCMR). That's a harder process, but not worth getting spun up about at this point. AFPC should be able to help you out.

-Matt

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">