New to MEB/PEB process. My Timeline so far...

Where do the ratings go after the VA- is it straight to the Peblo or if not how long do you have to wait?

I talked to RI office today and they said my ratings were complete but ebennies didn’t change from pending decision approval and my Peblo said she didn’t hear anything.

It goes from the VA back to the IPEB so they can come up with your DoD rating. Takes a few days and then it is sent back to the PEBLO.

It goes from the VA back to the IPEB so they can come up with your DoD rating. Takes a few days and then it is sent back to the PEBLO.

I talked to the VA today and they said they sent my ratings to my PEBLO on 26 July, does that mean my complete ratings including DoD or was he mistaken and meant they were sent back to the IPEB? I tried to find out what I needed to send for a FOIA request but he said not to worry about it because my PEBLO should be contacting me soon.

if you fill out a freedom of information act request, the VA will send you your proposed ratings - DOD, but they usually follow suit with what the VA proposes.

You submitted ypur VA claim the day after your PEBLO brief? I had my brief on june 6 and they didn't tell me to submit my claim, was i supposed too?

You submitted ypur VA claim the day after your PEBLO brief? I had my brief on june 6 and they didn't tell me to submit my claim, was i supposed too?

Yes, I submitted my VA claim to the MSC after my PEBLO briefing

Updated timeline...hoping I’ll get my ratings back this week...

Mid Dec ‘17 - Both my PCM and Mental Health provider decided to initiate an MEB for Sleep Apnea/Asthma/PTSD after over a year of treatment for mental health and 2 years for sleep apnea and asthma
07 Jan 18 - Code 37 initiated
21 Mar 18 - NARSM sent to MEB office
23 Mar 18 - Commander Impact Statement sent to MEB office
26 Mar 18 - AFPC received IRILO paperwork
13 Apr 18 - Phone interview with AFPC for the mental health stuff
26 Apr 18 - Notified from PEBLO that I’ll be going through full PEB
01 May 18 - Initial PEBLO brief and met with MSC
02 May 18 - Submitted VA claims (25 separate claims)
03 May 18 - Recieved appointment times for C & P exams scheduled in late May
21 May 18 - 6 Jun 18 - C & P Exams
11 Jun 18 - Received copies of VA exams
15 Jun 18 - Signed AF618 and submitted to IPEB
02 Aug 18 - Called VA and was told “Pending decision approval”
04 Aug 18 - Claims are closed and forwarded back to the Air Force

Updated timeline...hoping I’ll get my ratings back this week...

Mid Dec ‘17 - Both my PCM and Mental Health provider decided to initiate an MEB for Sleep Apnea/Asthma/PTSD after over a year of treatment for mental health and 2 years for sleep apnea and asthma
07 Jan 18 - Code 37 initiated
21 Mar 18 - NARSM sent to MEB office
23 Mar 18 - Commander Impact Statement sent to MEB office
26 Mar 18 - AFPC received IRILO paperwork
13 Apr 18 - Phone interview with AFPC for the mental health stuff
26 Apr 18 - Notified from PEBLO that I’ll be going through full PEB
01 May 18 - Initial PEBLO brief and met with MSC
02 May 18 - Submitted VA claims (25 separate claims)
03 May 18 - Recieved appointment times for C & P exams scheduled in late May
21 May 18 - 6 Jun 18 - C & P Exams
11 Jun 18 - Received copies of VA exams
15 Jun 18 - Signed AF618 and submitted to IPEB
02 Aug 18 - Called VA and was told “Pending decision approval”
04 Aug 18 - Claims are closed and forwarded back to the Air Force

Mine took a week, but I've seen others get theirs within a few days. I hope it's the latter for you! I'm glad for you that the process is at least progressing!

Mine took a week, but I've seen others get theirs within a few days. I hope it's the latter for you! I'm glad for you that the process is at least progressing!

I called the PEBLO and apparently he can see my VA rating. He didn’t give me the number % but he did tell me I’ll be really happy with it...

Congrats. I’m glad it’s moving finally.

Results came in today but the medical clinic was closed for training so hoping I can find out my findings tomorrow...

Good old closed on Thursday for “training”.

80% DoD/100% VA TDRL. I don’t think I slept last night knowing I had ratings waiting for me yesterday...

80% DoD/100% VA TDRL. I don’t think I slept last night knowing I had ratings waiting for me yesterday...

Congrats. I finally got my ratings back Wednesday. 30% DoD/80% VA. Hope I receive my orders early next week.

Congrats on the ratings. My PEBLO said the same about the orders.

I just picked up my orders lol. He said that was the fastest he’s ever seen orders get created. I signed this morning for my ratings around 9am. Orders in hand by 12:30pm this afternoon

^just found out today that my Peblo hasnt submitted my orders paperwork that I turned in aug 1 :(