New to the process MEB for Migraines and degenerative disc disease w/ETS Apr 2019

Worst part of it - I have to sit here at work and watch paint dry until it's all over. Over 20 yrs of service and I'm caged for 9 hrs a day with nothing to do but lose my sanity.

PEBLO wouldn’t call to ask any more info, emailed my MSC to see if he could help. Meanwhile I have to hope my job will be understanding

Was really shitty and rude of him. I am submitting a leave request of 60 days just to go and start the in processing for my job. I am on the verge of losing a high paying job and knew I ahoule have just went with LDES
Are they letting you take the leave? I was told you can't while going through a meb?

Are they letting you take the leave? I was told you can't while going through a meb?

Typically cant during the exam portion. Was told once it gets to the VA for ratings I was good to go. Planning on taking the entire month of March off, my enlistment is up 25 Apr and I feel like they are going to make me extend. I am all but certain that if I don't get ratings by next week I will lose my job.

Spoke with my PEBLO today, no real update other than they started my ratings on 31 Dec. For those wondering, you can take leave just have to have a way to scan and return documents to your PEBLO or be ready to get back at a moments notice.

Checked today, moved to preparation for decision

Really rooting for you that you'll hear something SOON! Its unacceptable the wait you've had to endure. Hoping for the best for you.

Thank you I really appreciate it and it has been a rough road with this process

Pending Decision Approval, I really hope to hear something soon so I can begin out processing and hope there is no need to appeal ratings

Pending Decision Approval, I really hope to hear something soon so I can begin out processing and hope there is no need to appeal ratings
Yes!! I hope you hear something soon! Keep us updated

13 Feb 19 - claimed closed on VA.gov says rating letter was mailed out

You should be getting word from your PEBLO in less than a week!

I hope so, job wanted me to attend training 28 Feb but I asked if it could be pushed back to mid or end of month March to be safe. I would take leave and go do the training but they want me to attend training and then depart for my job......I gotta out process lol

Well shit about to sign for my ratings

60/100 permanent retirement

Have to complete my paperwork later this afternoon. Peblo was uncomfortable doing it without the old PEBLO

I had to come back 24 hours later to sign for mine. But I’m really excited for you! Congratulations!!!

I had to come back 24 hours later to sign for mine. But I’m really excited for you! Congratulations!!!

she knows I'm trying to leave ASAP

Congratulations! Nice Valentine's Day present, huh? Hope those were the ratings you expected/wanted.

Heck yes, keep tricare, student loans paid off, recruiter fucked me over on that, and base access I am happy and relieved