NLT date set for Final Out

HealthisWealth

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I am currently waiting on my case to get sent to the PDA. I will be getting retired. Pretty blessed because I wasn't expecting to get a 100% rating! Anyways I know that once I hit the list for orders a NLT 90 days will be set. I currently have 55 days and how long it's taking I am going to be well above 60 days. My question is about the NLT date that is set, if I don't take any leave will my final out date be set for me or can I choose? Like can I ask for my final out date to be at that NLT date? If so, I will sell my 60 days and stay in the Military for those months. I have a great COC and I get time off to handle the things I need to. (FYI my MOS is finance so I know all about what entitlements I will not get if I sell my leave.) It's just more beneficial financially to sell the days if I can stay in til that NLT date if not I'm taking my leave! Lol

No you won't be able to just hang out. Your final day is set once retirement services contacts you and you will then set up your clearing times and retirement time. If you don't take leave then you will only be given enough time to get retirement ceremony and clear.

No you won't be able to just hang out. Your final day is set once retirement services contacts you and you will then set up your clearing times and retirement time. If you don't take leave then you will only be given enough time to get retirement ceremony and clear.
Ok AWESOME!! I will be taking my leave then lol. I appreciate you responding!!