NMCP Portsmouth, VA

Malinois1983

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
FEB 08 - Injured in Iraq
FEB 08 - First Limdu
JAN 09 - Pissed off because some jack*** blew me up so I was Full Duty and Deployed 9months later. Not bad considering I had Bilateral Shattered femurs and a Broken Wrist, TBI
(Still wasnt a 100percent)
APR 09 returned from the last half of deployment banged up
APR 09 - OCT 12 Alot of rehab and recovery
OCT 12 - Second Limdu
JAN 13 - another surgery
JAN 13 - Doc says hes done what he can and that on Femur is turned out 20 degrees. Notes leg length descrepancies, Multiple Bone spurs, ROM issues, TBI/Migraine/headache issues, PTSD and Major Depressive disorder.
13FEB13 - Chatted with multiple physicians and decided to initiate the beginning process of MED board
13FEB13 - MET with PEBLO
13FEB13 - MED Board will be my Ortho surgeon as the main deal and 10 addendums.

MTF

well bud...it is a LONG process, so just be patient.

Aug 09 - Arthroscopic Surgery of Right knee
Nov 09 - Secondary injury discovered / herniated disc L5-S1
Nov 09 - Dec 11 - Physical Therapy, Injections, Chiropractor
Jan 12 - Placed on LIMDU
June 12 - MED board
July 12 - Referred to PEB
August 12 - VA Physical / VA Psychiatric evaluation
Oct 12 - PEB sent to Washington
Dec 5 - PEB found unfit
Dec 7 - VA received claim / PEB package
Feb 14 - Contacted PEB for assistance with contacting VA. PEB returned informing me I should receive findings first week of March. Ebenefits still says "Reviewing Evidence"
Feb 22 - Ebenefits updated to "Pending Decision Approval"

Hoping to have my results within the Next two weeks.

Yeah from what I seen on here it could take a long time depending. So far I have 11 referred conditions and about 20 claims so Im sure mine will take a minute. The good thing is everything is documented. Hopefully since my injuries are combat related they will move smoothly. My friend did his and his took 4 months. The way I look at it is I am a Chief and have 9 years so I have nothing but time. Plus my command has the attitude "do your thing and let us know what you need"

well bud...it is a LONG process, so just be patient.

Aug 09 - Arthroscopic Surgery of Right knee
Nov 09 - Secondary injury discovered / herniated disc L5-S1
Nov 09 - Dec 11 - Physical Therapy, Injections, Chiropractor
Jan 12 - Placed on LIMDU
June 12 - MED board
July 12 - Referred to PEB
August 12 - VA Physical / VA Psychiatric evaluation
Oct 12 - PEB sent to Washington
Dec 5 - PEB found unfit
Dec 7 - VA received claim / PEB package
Feb 14 - Contacted PEB for assistance with contacting VA. PEB returned informing me I should receive findings first week of March. Ebenefits still says "Reviewing Evidence"
Feb 22 - Ebenefits updated to "Pending Decision Approval"

Hoping to have my results within the Next two weeks.

FEB 08 - Injured in Iraq
FEB 08 - First Limdu
JAN 09 - Pissed off because some jack*** blew me up so I was Full Duty and Deployed 9months later. Not bad considering I had Bilateral Shattered femurs and a Broken Wrist, TBI
OCT 12 - Second Limdu
JAN 13 - another surgery
JAN 13 - Doc says hes done what he can and that on Femur is turned out 20 degrees. Notes leg length descrepancies, Multiple Bone spurs, ROM issues, TBI/Migraine/headache issues, PTSD and Major Depressive disorder.
13FEB13 - Chatted with multiple physicians and decided to initiate the beginning process of MED board
13FEB13 - MET with PEBLO
21FEB13 - Met with Legal just to go over my NMA. Everything looks good. Ortho, Neuro, Psych have submitted their documents thus far. Waiting on just a few others.
21FEB13 - Met with VA to claim the rest of my conditions. NMA submitted as I wrote it with the last 2 years of evals.

FEB 08 - First Limdu
OCT 12 - Second Limdu
JAN 13 - another surgery
13FEB13 - MET with PEBLO
21FEB13 - Met with Legal just to go over my NMA. Everything looks good. Ortho, Neuro, Psych have submitted their documents thus far. Waiting on just a few others.
21FEB13 - Met with VA to claim the rest of my conditions. NMA submitted as I wrote it with the last 2 years of evals.
07MAR13 - Receive 3 addendums back for signature out of the 10 they are trying to get. Just some little things added onto my main deal
(1)Bilateral Sensorineural Hearing Loss
(2)Subjective Tinnitus
(3)Diziziness(but also states vertigo in addendum)
---
(1)Chronic Pain Due to Trauma, Multiple Sites
(2)Acquired Deformity, Unequal Leg Length
---
(1)Blocked Superior Canaliculus, Inadequate repair done.

FEB 08 - First Limdu
OCT 12 - Second Limdu
JAN 13 - another surgery
13FEB13 - MET with PEBLO
07MAR13 - Receive 3 addendums back for signature out of the 10 they are trying to get. Just some little things added onto my main deal
(2)Subjective Tinnitus
---
---
27MAR13 Still waiting for all VA exams to be sent in to MSC
27MAR13 Results of Shoulder MRI complete tendon tear. More stuff for ratings I guess.

FEB 08 - First Limdu
OCT 12 - Second Limdu
JAN 13 - another surgery
13FEB13 - MET with PEBLO
(2)Subjective Tinnitus
---
---
27MAR13 Still waiting for all VA exams to be sent in to MSC
27MAR13 Results of Shoulder MRI complete tendon tear. More stuff for ratings I guess.[/quote]
22APR13 SIGNED NARSUM OFF TO DC :)