November Air force IPEB Packages

abyss5150

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
I have been following the package submission and results time-lines in several threads on this forum. I hope you all don't mind, but I would like to start a thread for all the packages submitted in November. Perhaps we can get a running tally of packages submitted and when results were received and see if there are any trends and/or if packages are being processed in the order received. Please feel free to add to the list if I missed any.

Hindershot = 22 Oct 09 - Results received 24 Mar 10
From and including: Thursday, October 22, 2009
To and including: Wednesday, March 24, 2010
It is 154 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
Or 5 months, 3 days including the end date
Littlehippie86 sent 30 Oct 09 – Results received 04 Mar 10
From and including: Friday, October 30, 2009
To and including: Thursday, March 4, 2010
It is 126 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
Or 4 months, 5 days including the end date

Pjtuck = 30 Oct 09 = Results received 22 Mar 10
From and including: Friday, October 30, 2009
To and including: Monday, March 22, 2010
It is 144 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
Or 4 months, 23 days including the end date
SgtRoc = 04 Nov 09 - Results received 11 Mar 10
From and including: Wednesday, November 4, 2009
To and including: Thursday, March 11, 2010
It is 128 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
Or 4 months, 8 days including the end date

Skruball = 04 Nov 09 - Results received 15 Mar 10
From and including: Wednesday, November 4, 2009
To and including: Monday, March 15, 2010
It is 132 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
Or 4 months, 12 days including the end date

Fgtrplt03 = 07 Nov 09 - Results received 31 Mar 10
From and including: Saturday, November 7, 2009
To and including: Wednesday, March 31, 2010
It is 145 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
Or 4 months, 25 days including the end date

Dubber25 = 14 Nov 09 - Results received 23 Mar 10
From and including: Saturday, November 14, 2009
To and including: Tuesday, March 23, 2010
It is 130 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
Or 4 months, 10 days including the end date

Syntaxdarkness = 15 Nov 09 - Results received 01 Apr 10
From and including: Sunday, November 15, 2009
To and including: Thursday, April 1, 2010
It is 138 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
Or 4 months, 18 days including the end date

RiverChicky980 = 16 Nov 09 - Results received 01 Apr 10
From and including: Monday, November 16, 2009
To and including: Thursday, April 1, 2010
It is 137 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
Or 4 months, 17 days including the end date

Boothbb = 30 Nov 09 - Results received 23 Mar 10
From and including: Monday, November 30, 2009
To and including: Tuesday, March 23, 2010
It is 114 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
Or 3 months, 24 days including the end date

Kingez = 16 Nov 09 - Results received 31 Mar 10
From and including: Monday, November 16, 2009
To and including: Wednesday, March 31, 2010
It is 136 days from the start date to the end date, end date
included Or 4 months, 16 days including the end date

Bmb = 12 Nov 09 - Results received 27 Apr 10
From and including: Thursday, November 12, 2009
To and including: Tuesday, April 27, 2010
It is 167 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
Or 5 months, 16 days including the end date

STILL WAITING!!
Cassibooboo = 16 Nov 09

RiverChicky's package was sent up 16 Nov if memory serves me.

Also, I received this from my PEBLO on 3 Mar 10:

SSgt XXXXXX,

I have heard back from your action officer. He said it is at the board and that we should have your case back to us within the next two to three weeks. The board is currently looking at early November cases. I hope this gives you a better idea.

nwlivewire is not ready to go to MEB/PEB yet. Still working on getting the surgeries and everthing else.
Just been on this web site for 8 months now, getting educated in how this whole process works.
Maybe if I get fixed up, I'll hit my turn at the MEB/PEB gates late this year.

nwlivewire is not ready to go to MEB/PEB yet. Still working on getting the surgeries and everthing else.
Just been on this web site for 8 months now, getting educated in how this whole process works.
Maybe if I get fixed up, I'll hit my turn at the MEB/PEB gates late this year.

O.K. Edited 1st post to reflect your status. Your very smart for educating yourself early.

So looks like we only have 4 November packages so far. This shouldn't be difficult to track. Still waiting on Madmax's status.

abyss5150,

I just wanted to say thank you for spending the time, back tracking these packages... My package was sent off on Christmas Eve, but I'm not asking you to add me to your list. I can use this as a reference to gage when I should receive some news.

I've talked to my PEBLO twice now, and it's like pulling teeth to get ahold of her. The first time, was by pure accident, as I went to talk to another office, and wandered into hers by mistake.

Anyway, thanks a lot! I'm getting eager to hear what they think is best for me...

No problem. I'm glad that you appreciate it. We'll keep to November packages in this thread and if everyone likes the idea, In December we will add a thread and so on

Has anyone else's PEBLO been flat out lying to them? I (finally) got ahold of mine and he's claiming that AFPC is still working on September cases. Good thing for this forum (And Abyss5150... good thing you got this thread going too) because I would be falling for that lie (And we've all seen LittleHippie86 get her results back)

Should I go ahead and contact my action officer and find out the status on the grounds that I'm being misinformed by my PEBLO?

Has anyone else's PEBLO been flat out lying to them? I (finally) got ahold of mine and he's claiming that AFPC is still working on September cases. Good thing for this forum (And Abyss5150... good thing you got this thread going too) because I would be falling for that lie (And we've all seen LittleHippie86 get her results back)

Should I go ahead and contact my action officer and find out the status on the grounds that I'm being misinformed by my PEBLO?
I've been trying to get a hold of my PEBLO for a month now with no response. I've gone to the Shirt and he wouldn't help me. I still have not heard anything at all. Maybe someone could give me some insight as to what I should do to try to get some information. Thanks

riverchicky and all, my IPEB reeval was done 14 oct ( air force) and I have yet to receive any results. I have called and told my case is in the cue. I have watched others here get results. I don't know how to make reason out of the order. I have only been in the meb/peb/tdrl process a couple of years. Thanks for this thread and this forum, hindershot.

tmo232-Sent 2 Sep 09, IPEB Results 24 Nov 09. Signed 2 Dec 09. Case sent to SecAF. Still awaiting orders. AFPC keeps saying "in a couple weeks" since 5 Jan 10.

JT

I was informed by my PEBLO this morning that AFPC has began working on the first part of November packages. Mine was sent on 12 November, so I remain hopeful for us all.

Good morning,

My package was submitted to Randolph the same day as LittleHippie's (30 October). As of today, 9 March, I have heard nothing.

Pjtuck, I would contact your PEBLO, immediatly, and ask them to get in contact with your action officer.

Good morning,

My package was submitted to Randolph the same day as LittleHippie's (30 October). As of today, 9 March, I have heard nothing.

I've updated the 1st post to reflect your package. If the rumors are true that AFPC is now working on November packages then I wonder if they are going in order of submission. Keep us posted and we'll continue to follow the November packages as well. This may give us some insite.

Thanks Dubber. I'll keep trying. I've been trying to call/email for a week and haven't heard from him. I'm currently on Convalescent leave from surgery last Tuesday. I wish I had another point of contact other than my elusive PEBLO.

pjtuck,
have you tried contacting your PEBLO's office and speaking w/someone else, like their supervisor? if they are not returning calls or e-mail and not doing the bare min. see if you can get a new one. good luck and keep us posted.